The Danforth Center Young Friends is a group of professionals age 40 and younger, who support the Danforth Center mission: to improve the human condition through plant science.
This includes our efforts to enhance St. Louis as a world center for agtech, bioscience, and other industries that are defining the future of our region. As a Young Friend, you will have the opportunity to learn about the local innovation ecosystem and the Danforth Center's efforts to feed the world sustainably. At the same time, you are invited to socialize and network with other young professionals at the Danforth Center Young Friends Events. Young Friends Engagement Opportunities:
Become A Young Friend Today!
- Party with the Plants: Our Signature Young Friends Event - Held Annually
- Conversations Series - Held Three Times Annually
- Seeds of Change - Held Annually
- Yoga Buzz - Held Annually
- Additional Special Events and Discounts Exclusively for Young Friend Members