Globus File Transfer
Globus Connect is a file sharing service that provides fast and stable transfers for very large (Tb) or very many files.
Here’s what you need to know to connect to our Globus endpoint:
- Install Globus Connect Personal
- Follow the instructions to configure your local endpoint
- From https://www.globus.org/app/transfer, log in with your Globus credentials and choose Transfer Files.
- Enter your connect personal endpoint information and click the Go button
- Enter our Danforth Center endpoint as the secondary endpoint: Danforth Center Bioinformatics
- Enter the username: ddpscglobus with the password: Yb11&rDA%T
- You will see the topp_lab folder
- Attempt a large file transfer from our server to your local endpoint
FOR MORE INFO GO HERE