The Danforth Plant Science Center is in daily pursuit of sustainable solutions to the most critical challenges of our time, among them: hunger, malnutrition, and the increasingly urgent need for renewable energy. Our discoveries about how plants thrive have the potential to help produce stable and nutritious food supplies, create economic growth in the St. Louis region, and secure a healthy world for generations to come.
Companies that support the Danforth Plant Science Center empower people everywhere to enjoy better health and a higher quality of life. An investment in the Center is an investment in creating economic growth and security in the St. Louis region and beyond.
"We aspire to be a top performer in every area of our business, and that includes leading in the communities where our employees and their families live and work," said Brittany Douglas, Community Investor for Boeing’s St. Louis Region. "Boeing is proud to support programs like Green Means Grow that ensure students in the St. Louis region are being exposed to STEM.”
Corporate partners provide critical funding that allows the Center to:
- Offer K-12 science education and community outreach programs that support regional science educators and students;
- Use cutting-edge technology to investigate new scientific opportunities;
- Provide internships and training contributing to a skilled workforce for the region’s growing biosciences sector;
- Develop technologies that help to generate new companies in plant science, biotechnology, and related fields;
- Support public outreach events featuring innovative thinkers and leaders in the business and civic communities to discuss solutions for pressing challenges.
"As a part of our Community Possible giving and engagement program, we are focused on supporting organizations and initiatives that will uplift the St. Louis region with economic development. The Danforth Center is a key piece of that effort and we are delighted to be part of it," said Frankie Eichenberger, St. Louis metro region manager for U.S. Bank.
The Danforth Center and its Corporate Partners work together to address our community’s most persistent challenges. Together, our collective effort and common vision are leading to a healthier, more inclusive, more sustainable St. Louis.
We share our gratitude for our Corporate Partners whose ongoing support enables the Danforth Center to fulfill its mission: To improve the human condition through plant science.
To learn more about Corporate partnership opportunities contact Brian Russell 314-587-1074 or email@example.com