Intern Weekly Meeting: Monday, June 3, 2019
Time: 11:45-1:00 p.m.
Administrative Business and this week's events:
• Welcome Tea Time - Tuesday, June 4, 3:00 pm (Cafe)
• NSF-GRFP Talk (Theater) by Dr. Joseph Jez, Washington University, Thursday, June 6, 2 to 4 pm
• Thursday: T-shirt orders due by 5:00 pm
- We will cover the cost of a short-sleeve t-shirt. Turn our order form in to Donna.
- If you want to order other items, turn the Danforth Center order form into HR by Friday.
• Friday: RCR training modules due
- Don't cheat on an ethics training module :)
• Friday: Preliminary project titles due
- Email them to Donna or upload a document to G:\Summer Interns\A1-Project Titles
• Friday: Lunch orders for next week's meeting
- Place your order by Friday at Noon
- w3 site, "What's for lunch-Order Online"
- Choose June 11, 2018 at 11:45 AM as pick up time
- Choose what you want for lunch (up to $15 order total)
- Enter name, email address, phone number
- Enter card number: 6050110010047857097
- Submit order
- Forward confirmation to Shannon
**To pick up: On your way to next week's meeting, please stop by the café and pick up your order
off the "to go" shelf. Don't forget your drink (fountain sodas are not pre-filled).
Today's Speaker: tbd