2 search results for zeolin
- (New Scientist) Cassava packs a protein punch with bean genes
- by Andy Coghlan
A DEADLY poison could save the lives of millions of African children, thanks to the discovery that cassava can be duped into turning about half of the cyanide it makes into extra protein.
Although cassava is a major source of carbo ...
- a protein called zeolin. They were surprised to find that the plant used its natural supply of cyanide
- The Plant Pulse February 25, 2011
- The Plant Pulse is a new feature of the Danforth Center Roots and Shoots Blog that will include a sampling of interesting stories about world hunger and malnutrition, food security, climate change, biofuels, agriculture, the environment, conferences ...
- and maize genes to make a protein called zeolin. Ag Innovation Showcase will be on May 23