27 search results for sustainable materials
- Ag Showcase, May 24-25, 2011
- The 2011 Ag Innovation Showcase is a distinguished world-class gathering of key players in the agriculture sector including industry figures, emerging innovators, investors, and Ag leaders. The Showcase also offers a platfor ...
- Ag Showcase, May 24-25, 2011,
The 2011 Ag Innovation Showcase is a distinguished world-class gathering of key players in the agriculture sector including industry figures, emerging innovators, investors, and Ag leaders. The Showcase also offers a platform for dialogue, discussion, and deal making in sectors including ag-bio, food production, biofuels, sustainable materials, bio-based products, farming technologies, and animal health.
- Edison Agrosciences Licenses Technology from the Danforth Center
- New Software provides an Alternative Method for Identifying Relevant Genes
- for the production of plant-based industrial materials, has licensed technology from the Donald, of improving sustainable natural rubber production.” Edison Agrosciences is developing a solution, . Edison’s technology will enable sustainable production of natural rubber using sunflowers, a robust, -based industrial materials, with a primary focus on the development of alternative rubber crops. We are engineering yield improvements and the novel production of industrial materials in suitable
- 2011 Ag Showcase Announces International "Who's Who" of Speakers & Panels
- Panels Focus on Agricultural Solutions to Global Crises in Food Production and Security, Environmental and Energy Concerns
A robust schedule of panels and keynote addresses featuring an international “who’s who” of speakers from leading agricultur ...
- -bio, food and nutrition, biofuels, sustainable materials, clean-tech, information technology, ideas for innovation in agriculture, from public policy on food security to energy and sustainable
- (Agri Pulse) Research leader says innovation needed to meet global challenges
- Innovation must increase in agriculture to keep up with the demand projected by a global population that is now expected to rise from a current 7.1 billion people to as many as 10 billion in less than 40 years.
- that include not only food security, the demand for healthier diets and the development of sustainable, that are being developed to keep production sustainable and protect the environment, he said. Sustainable, , the derivation of biological advantages through natural materials that support plant health and pest protection
- Future of Agriculture Meets Technology Innovation at Fourth Annual Ag Innovation Showcase
- Ag Innovation Showcase, one of the most influential forums about agricultural technology in the U.S., will be held Sept. 10-12, 2012, at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in St. Louis.
Twenty two companies from six countries will present th ...
- in ag-bio, renewable energy, sustainable materials, food production, animal health and farming, , food and nutrition, biofuels, sustainable materials, clean-tech, information technology and animal
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Bioscience company with St. Louis ties to present at Ag Innovation Showcase
- The Ag Innovation Showcase at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, which attracts some of the biggest names technology and bioscience, isn’t until September. But the list of startup companies set to present to investors has officially been released.
- agriculture enhancements and renewables and sustainable materials. Matt Crisp, president and CEO of Benson
- 2013 Ag Innovation Showcase Comes to a Close
- The 2013 Ag Innovation Showcase provided an international gathering of over 350 Ag industry leaders, emerging innovators and investors in ag-bio, renewable energy, sustainable materials, food production, animal health and farming technologies with 19 companies presenting. View images of this year’s event.
- 2013 Ag Innovation Showcase Comes to a Close, The 2013 Ag Innovation Showcase provided an international gathering of over 350 Ag industry leaders, emerging innovators and investors in ag-bio, renewable energy, sustainable materials, food production, animal health and farming technologies with 19 companies presenting. The three-day event allowed participants to: Establish new collaborative business ventures and partnership opportunities by connecting with top Ag investors and corporate
- Celebrating Seven Years of Success with Ag Innovation Showcase
- Now in its seventh year, the Ag Innovation Showcase continues to be the “go to” event where meaningful partnerships begin and funding awareness is raised.
- Materials, WholeTrees Architecture & Structures, Stony Creek Colors and Micronic Technologies. Special, and sustainable food supplies amid an increasingly complex and rapidly changing global climate environment
- Three Alumni Companies Share Insights for Entrepreneurial Success
- In its short history, the Ag Innovation Showcase already has an impressive track record in selecting and highlighting innovators that have resulted in fast-track growth and visibility. Three alumni companies that presented at previous Showcase even ...
- as deal-making across the spectrum of ag-bio, food and nutrition, biofuels, sustainable materials, clean
- Connect with the 2014 Ag Innovation Showcase
- We welcome you to learn more and interact with the presenters, speakers, panelists and event organizers during the three day event. Here is this year's Social Media Directory for your use of Twitter handles of many of those participating during Ag Innovation Showcase. We look forward to your Tweets!
- Connect with the 2014 Ag Innovation Showcase, Connect with the 2014 AG Showcase Today kicks off the 6th annual Ag Innovation Showcase. Over the next few days, the Ag Showcase will be exploring important global issues in ag-bio such as, renewable energy, sustainable materials, food production, animal health and farming technologies. Our goal is to bring together thought leaders focused on issues of predominant interest to both the agricultural industry and society as a whole. We welcome you