62 search results for saint louis university
- Saint Louis University Student Dives Into Plant Genomes
- Guest blogger, Grace Kenney explores advanced techniques in the Meyers' Lab.
- Saint Louis University Student Dives Into Plant Genomes , Roots & Shoots’ August Guest Blogger: Grace Kenney, graduate student in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology at Saint Louis University and intern in Dr. Blake Meyers’ Lab.
The scientific community has made incredible advances in genome sequencing technologies over the past decade. Some of these more recent advances include Hi-C, in Bioinformatics at St. Louis University. My work in the Meyers’ laboratory primarily focused on structural
- Danforth Center and Saint Louis University Establish Joint Faculty Partnership
- Partnership expands research and graduate training programs
- Danforth Center and Saint Louis University Establish Joint Faculty Partnership, Danforth Center and Saint Louis University Establish Joint Faculty Partnership Partnership expands research, and Saint Louis University are pleased to announce that Allison Miller, Ph.D., professor of biology at Saint Louis University (SLU) and research associate at the Missouri Botanical Garden, Foundation. Follow us on Twitter at @DanforthCenter. About Saint Louis University Founded in 1818
- STARS at the Science Fair
- STARS was well represented at the Academy of Science-St. Louis Honors Division Science Fair
The STARS program is funded partially through LMI Aerospace/D3 Technologies, Office of the Chancellor of UM-St. Louis, Saint Louis University, Washington ...
- Technologies, Office of the Chancellor of UM-St. Louis, Saint Louis University, Washington University, St. Louis College of Pharmacy, Green Foundation, and Solae Company.
The STARS program gives high potential, , mathematics, physics, or psychology at one of the collaborating research institutions: Saint Louis University, St. Louis College of Pharmacy, Washington University, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Donald, STARS at the Science Fair , STARS was well represented at the Academy of Science-St. Louis Honors
- (UMSL Daily) STARS students receive LMI Aerospace Inc. Awards for Excellence in Research
- Thirty aspiring scientists have been rewarded for a summer of hard work at the STARS Program including two Danforth Center interns.
- with the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, Saint Louis University, Washington University in St. Louis, to Oxidize Potential Biofuels.” Dr. Dana Baum, Saint Louis University. Susanna Barrett, Ladue Horton, .” Dr. Wenyan Xiao, Saint Louis University. Sanjay Cherupalla, Metro Academic and Classical High School, “Analyzing Tetramerization in KirBac1.1.” Dr. Decha Enkvetchakul, Saint Louis University. Sanjay, Complexed with Nucleic Acids.” Dr. Brent Znosko and Ms. Liz Jolley, Saint Louis University. Huayu Gao
- Growing Our Scientific Community
- Welcome 2017 Summer Interns
- , University of Connecticut Sarah Johns, Colorado State University Mayla Ayers, Harris-Stowe State University Allison Kemph, Saint Louis University Preston Bruce, Claflin University Miranda McLaughlin, Brigham Young University James Eckhardt, Gustavus Adolphus College Kaley Nieters, Rockhurst University Seth Edwards, Saint Louis University Kaleb, Lauren Jenkins, University of Missouri- St. Louis Kelley Renninger, Purdue
- (St. Louis Public Radio) Missouri Institutions To Share $20 Million Grant To Study Climate Change
- The National Science Foundation has awarded $20 million to academic and research institutions across Missouri to study climate change.
- in St. Louis: the University of Missouri-Columbia; the Missouri University of Science and Technology in Rolla; the University of Missouri-Kansas City; Lincoln University in Jefferson City; the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center; Washington University; the University of Missouri-St. Louis; Saint Louis University; and the Saint Louis Science Center. John Walker, a plant biologist at the University, (St. Louis Public Radio) Missouri Institutions To Share $20 Million Grant To Study Climate Change
- Let the Secret Out
- Welcome guest blogger, Sam Fiorello, Chief Operating Officer at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center and President of Bio-Research & Development Growth Park (BRDG Park) on the Danforth Center campus.
Sam will be sharing his insights and ex ...
- old son and I moved to Saint Louis. My wife was offered a faculty position at Washington University; I a position at Monsanto Company. A friend of ours, a Saint Louis native, who we got to know, Saint Louis, it’s one of the best kept secrets in the U.S.” Sixteen years and two children, to her birth country because we are able to tap into Saint Louis’ vibrant Chinese community. I have, & Shoots readers. Learn more about Sam and his take on St. Louis below and be sure to read his upcoming
- Connect with the 16th Annual Fall Symposium's Speakers
- We welcome you to learn more and interact with the speakers, panelists and event organizers during the three day event. Here is this year's Social Media Directory for your use of Twitter handles of many of those participating during Fall Symposium. We look forward to your Tweets!
- Kunkel, Ph.D., Washington University in Saint Louis, @WUSTL SESSION IV:
Rebecca Bart, Ph.D., Donald, , Lexington, @universityofky David Wang, Ph.D., Washington University School of Medicine in Saint Louis, School of Medicine in Saint Louis, @WUSTLmedschool Session III Chair: Dmitri Nusinow, Ph.D., Donald, in Saint Louis, @WUSTLmedschool Friday, September 26 SESSION VI CHAIR: Elizabeth (Toby) Kellogg, Danforth Plant Science Center, @DanforthCenter
Pamela Ronald, Ph.D., University of California, Davis
- STARS students work with scientists
- Twenty-one students representing Parkway high schools were selected for the Students and Teachers as Research Scientists summer program at the University of Missouri-St. Louis.
The six-week STARS program, which ends this week, pairs students with ...
- STARS students work with scientists, Twenty-one students representing Parkway high schools were selected for the Students and Teachers as Research Scientists summer program at the University of Missouri-St. Louis.
The six-week STARS program, which ends this week, pairs students with top research mentors from UMSL, the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, Saint Louis University, Washington University and the Solae Co.
Parkway students selected are:
From Parkway Central: Louis S
- New Hire to Advance Human Resources
- Danforth Center Welcomes Anna Dibble
- to announce Anna Dibble as the Vice President of Human Resources. Dibble joins the Danforth Center from Saint Louis University where she spent the past 11 years in progressive roles in Human Resources, most, people across the globe,” stated Dibble. Dibble received a Master of Business Administration at Saint Louis University and a Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration at Monmouth College. About, New Hire to Advance Human Resources, ST. LOUIS, MO, November 29, 2017 —The Donald Danforth Plant