25 search results for phenotype
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Danforth Center Wins $8 Million DOE Grant for Sorghum Project
- The grant supports a program focused on progressing research on sorghum as a bioenergy source.
- of sorghum and combine that information with phenotype data to look at the physical makeup
- Understanding Root Growth and Physiology
- The genetic basis of root system architecture (RSA)
- Science Center uses a semi-automated optical tomography (OPT) system to phenotype crop root systems, .
In the long-term, the Topp laboratory aims to understand how genotype directs phenotype for agriculturally
- Research Team
- of the non-water fraction of cells and constitute the molecular phenotype of organisms. We use, of how molecular phenotype translates observable traits. Research Team Bradley S. Evans
- Lab News
- of the non-water fraction of cells and constitute the molecular phenotype of organisms. We use the tools, of how molecular phenotype translates observable traits. Lab News
- National Science Foundation Funds Multi-Institutional Project to Improve Harvests of One of the Most Important Crops in U.S. Agriculture
- Danforth Center Receives $3.4M to Improve Maize Architecture
- , will develop novel methods for predicting a plant’s phenotype from its genetic code and precisely, phenotype from genotype will also be explored. “One of the things that excites me the most about this grant is the exploration of multivariate statistical genotype-to-phenotype models that we plan
- (International Innovation- North America) Adaptive Agriculture
- Dr. Thomas Brutnell expands on his continued research into the genetic makeup of crop plants such as maize. In this enlightening interview, he illuminates how a more complete picture could have an impact on not only genetic engineering but, ultimately, the future of agriculture.
- genetics – using the phenotype as our guide – we use the Ds as a molecular tag to isolate sequences, ). We can then examine the phenotype of the plants (how they look) and associate the gene sequence we have isolated with that phenotype. Reverse genetics, on the other hand, uses gene sequences
- Bradley S. Evans
- of the non-water fraction of cells and constitute the molecular phenotype of organisms. We use, an understanding of how molecular phenotype translates observable traits. Research Summary TECHNOLOGY, for crop protection and other human uses. However, linking the chemical phenotype (chemotype
- Danforth Plant Science Center Receives $8M For Big Data Research Program To Advance Development of Key Bioenergy Crop
- Understanding key phenotype-to-genotype associations will enhance efforts to bring products to market.
- Danforth Plant Science Center Receives $8M For Big Data Research Program To Advance Development of Key Bioenergy Crop , Understanding key phenotype-to-genotype associations will enhance efforts
to bring products to market
St. Louis, MO - The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center announced today it was awarded an $8 million grant from the U.S. Department of Energy ARPA–E TERRA program, on sorghum and will integrate phenotype and genomic results to create a high-quality reference dataset
- Postdoctoral Associate - Bioinformatics
- , phenotype, environment and other data sets), data management, and original research on computational methods for plant phenotype analysis from data collected with cameras, sensors, and traditional
- Malia Gehan
- plant phenotype. Improved measurement of plant phenotypes
To measure natural variation, a plant phenotype over time. Therefore, the Gehan Lab also focuses on developing new tools