46 search results for nonprofit
- (KSDK) New Donald Danforth Plant Science chairman appointed
- There's a new chairman of the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- . Danforth has been the chairman of the nonprofit's board since 1998 when it was incepted
- Donald Danforth Plant Science Center Recognized by Bank of America for Its Impact in Improving the Human Condition through Plant Science
- Neighborhood Builder® will receive leadership training and $200,000 in flexible funding
- Donald Danforth Plant Science Center as a 2014 Neighborhood Builder. The nonprofit is being, for diversified revenue streams accelerates. Neighborhood Builders is the largest investment in nonprofit, has invested $160 million in 800 nonprofit organizations and provided training to 1,600 nonprofit, capacity. At the same time, leaders of the organizations learn about issues core to nonprofit
- The Plant Pulse June 17, 2011
- The Plant Pulse is a feature of the Danforth Center Roots and Shoots Blog that includes a sampling of interesting stories about world hunger and malnutrition, food security, climate change, biofuels, agriculture, the environment, conferences and even ...
- of nonprofit executives and funders at the Nonprofit Services Center’s 2011 Leadership Convening
- There Are Many Meaningful Reasons to Donate, But I’m Involved Because…
- “I appreciate the synthesis of global and local at the Danforth Center," said John Kemper, member of the Danforth Leadership Council. "Its mission speaks to perhaps the most pressing and serious issues that humanity faces today – hunger and environmental stewardship."
- There Are Many Meaningful Reasons to Donate, But I’m Involved Because…, If you’ve never explored the mission of the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center before, we’re excited you are here! The Danforth Center is a reputable St. Louis nonprofit whose plant science research affects our surrounding, , renewable energy and innovative cures.
As a nonprofit, we are dependent upon the generous, Day, a 24-hour online giving opportunity to donate to local nonprofit organizations. We invite you
- Bio Builders in the Region
- BRDG Park at the Danforth Center
Bio-Research & Development Growth (BRDG) Park at the Danforth Plant Science Center helps life sciences companies bridge research, resources and relationships to achieve commercial success. In addition to providing ...
- is a privately funded, nonprofit subsidiary of BioSTL created to build successful, sustainable bioscience, bioscience companies. The $4 million of nonprofit funds invested in these companies to date has levered
- Meet “Conversations” Series Speaker:
- Jay Vroom, President and CEO, CropLife America (CLA), Washington, D.C.
Jay J. Vroom is president and chief executive officer of CropLife America, the largest national trade organization representing developers, manufacturers, formulators and distr ...
- Solutions Association, in St. Louis, Mo. (now the Agricultural Retailers Association), a nonprofit
- (The New York Times) Food: Deal will Help Build a Better Cassava
- Articles by Donald G. Mcneil Jr.
Published: July 25, 2011
A roundabout deal for a tiny snippet of DNA that will help build a better cassava was announced recently by the Dow Chemical Company and the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in St. Loui ...
- it works in many plants, including transgenic soybeans and beets. Now that Danforth, a nonprofit
- Big Boost to Plant Research
- ST. LOUIS, MO, November 29, 2011 – The four largest nonprofit plant science research institutions in the U.S. have joined forces to form the Association of Independent Plant Research Institutes (AIPI) in an effort to target plant science research to ...
- Big Boost to Plant Research, ST. LOUIS, MO, November 29, 2011 – The four largest nonprofit plant science research institutions in the U.S. have joined forces to form the Association of Independent, . The Carnegie Institution for Science (carnegiescience.edu) is a private, nonprofit organization, , nonprofit institute conducting plant science research, plant breeding and agricultural programs, and internationally. The Noble Foundation also provides grants to nonprofit charitable, educational and health
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Danforth Center invites GM and Enterprise to talk sustainability
- By Matthew Hibbard, Reporter, June 5, 2012
First let's connect the dots. The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, General Motors and Enterprise Holdings Enterprise Holdings. Latest from The Business Journals Enterprise to add hourly vehicle renta ...
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Danforth Center invites GM and Enterprise to talk sustainability, By Matthew Hibbard, Reporter, June 5, 2012
First let's connect the dots. The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, General Motors and Enterprise Holdings are all connected in an interesting way. St. Louis-based Enterprise, via its CEO Andrew Taylor and his family, gave the Danforth Center a $35 million gift five years ago to start the nonprofit institution Enterprise Rent-A-Car Institute
- AIPI Announces First Round of Collaborative Grant Awards
- In 2010, the four largest nonprofit plant science research institutions in the United States came together to form the Association of Independent Plant Research Institutes (AIPI). Leaders from the Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research (Ithaca, ...
- AIPI Announces First Round of Collaborative Grant Awards, In 2010, the four largest nonprofit plant science research institutions in the United States came together to form the Association of Independent Plant Research Institutes (AIPI). Leaders from the Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research (Ithaca, NY), the Department of Plant Biology at the Carnegie Institution for Science (Stanford, CA), the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center (St. Louis, MO), and The Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation