38 search results for networking
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Ag Innovation Showcase agenda and list of startup presenters
- The Ag Innovation Showcase takes place at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center Tuesday and Wednesday. Here’s the agenda.
- . Here’s the agenda: Tuesday, Sept. 10: 7:30-8:50 a.m.: Registration & Networking Breakfast 9, :25 a.m.: Networking Break 11:25 a.m.-12:25 p.m.: Panel 1 : The Promise & Pitfalls of the Precise: Data, Analytics & IT in Ag 12:30-1:30 p.m.: Networking Lunch 1:40-2:40 p.m.: Company Presentations: Farming Innovations 2:50-4:05 p.m.: Exhibits & Networking 4:10-4:30 p.m.: Social Innovator, p.m.: Networking Reception & tours of the Danforth Plant Science Center Wednesday, Sept. 11: 8
- BioBash 2012: Come Mix with Us!
- Networking Mixer
An opportunity to interact with scientists and researchers in the St. Louis area
The Committee for Scientific Training and Mentoring at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center is pleased to invite you to the inaugural BioBash netwo ...
- BioBash 2012: Come Mix with Us! , Networking Mixer An opportunity to interact with scientists and researchers in the St. Louis area
The Committee for Scientific Training and Mentoring at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center is pleased to invite you to the inaugural BioBash networking mixer, which will be held from 5:00-8:00PM on August 23rd, 2012 at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center.
Register for this FREE event at biobashstl.eventbrite.com.
- The Future of Food in a Wealthier, Warmer World
- Join us March 8 for Conversations #ConvoSTL
- will be moderated by Young Friends Chair, Stephanie Regagnon, CEO of FieldWatch, Inc. A networking reception, to the panel with #ConvoStL. Thursday, March 8, 2018 5:15 PM: Networking Reception
- Young Friends Invite You to Party with the Plants
- Get your Tickets for an enjoyable evening to support innovation
- Young Friends Invite You to Party with the Plants, Join the Danforth Center’s Young Friends on Friday, June 2nd for Party with the Plants. Guests will enjoy music, refreshments, networking and the opportunity to learn about the local bioscience ecosystem in our growing Missouri tall grass prairie. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Danforth Center Innovation Fund, which includes our Community Garden. Reserve your tickets here. "The Danforth Center embodies the future of global
- Danforth Center ranks as 8th best place to work for postdocs
- St. Louis Business Journal by Greta Weiderman, Web Editor
Date: Monday, April 2, 2012, 12:20pm CDT
The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center Donald Danforth Plant Science CenterLatest from The Business JournalsFollow this company in Creve Coeur ranked ...
- criteria in nine areas such as training and networking, mentoring, facility and infrastructure
- Young Friends Advance Efforts to Feed People, Sustain the Environment and Grow the Region
- Start 2018 off right as a Young Friend of the Danforth Center
- in plant science, agtech and related fields. Through hosting events, networking, and personal engagement, enjoyed music, refreshments, networking and the opportunity to learn about the ecosystem in our
- Danforth Plant Science Center Ranks in Top 10 Best Places to Work-Postdocs
ST. LOUIS, MO, April 2, 2012 – The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center was recently ranked 8th in The Scientist Magazine's 2012 “Best Places to Work Postdocs” survey of non-tenured life scientists working in academia, industry or noncommer ...
- , quality of communication and career development opportunities and networking.
The postdoctoral years, writing, networking, and lab leadership.
Postdocs at the Danforth Center receive guidance from
- FARM, FOOD and FEAST OF DATA TAKE CENTER STAGE AT 2017 AG INNOVATION SHOWCASE
- Annual gathering attracts industry leaders, investors and entrepreneurs working to develop solutions to pressing global issues.
- the future of Ag, and great opportunities for effective networking. There is no shortage
- CONVERSATIONS SERIES: “Big Ideas - Meeting Grand Challenges”
Join us Thursday, November 16, 2017 for a very different Conversations!
- of the Center’s most talented scientists. The Networking Reception in the McDonnell International Gallery
- Conversations Series: Decreasing Food Waste-From Farm to Market
- Join us Thursday, August 24, 2017
- . Thursday, August 24, 2017 5:15 PM: Networking Reception in the McDonnell International Gallery 6