178 search results for information technology
- Information Technology
- Information Technology,
39 North Innovation District Plan Unveiled Directory Information Technology NamePhoneFaxEmailTitle Vincent Abernathy 314-587-1099 314-587-1199 firstname.lastname@example.org Director, Information Technology Timothy Belfield 314-587-1026, Jeremy Tate 314-587-1296 314-587-1396 email@example.com Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Information Technology,
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram, Directory Information Technology NamePhoneFaxEmailTitle Vincent Abernathy 314-587-1099 314-587-1199 firstname.lastname@example.org Director, Information Technology, Information Technology Security Manager Alex Tosspon 587-1028 email@example.com
- Bioscience Expanding in St. Louis
- New Helix Center Biotech Incubator Opening Soon
With the grand opening of the new Helix Center Biotech Incubator just around the corner, science and technology entrepreneurs, investors and others are encouraged to opt-in to receive timely updates an ...
- With the grand opening of the new Helix Center Biotech Incubator just around the corner, science and technology, and information about this spring’s opening at www.HelixCenter.com. Located at 1100 Corporate Square Drive, bioscience, technology and plant and life science startups, Helix Center’s unique location creates, will be announced within the next several weeks. Leasing information is available by contacting Beth Noonan, . It is the fifth business and technology incubator owned and operated by St. Louis County Economic Council. More
- TechAccel Invests in Unique Sprayable RNAi Pesticide Technology
- First “Path to Commercialization” Grant Awarded to Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- TechAccel Invests in Unique Sprayable RNAi Pesticide Technology, KANSAS CITY, MO.—September 11, 2017—TechAccel, the Kansas City-based technology and venture development company, today announced, . Louis, MO. The $60,000 grant will fund a project to demonstrate a sprayable technology to apply RNA interference (or RNAi) technology in a biopesticide targeting the Diamondback moth. The Diamondback, will support a new platform technology applied to one of the world’s worst insect pests,” said Michael
- Future of Agriculture Meets Technology Innovation at Fourth Annual Ag Innovation Showcase
- Ag Innovation Showcase, one of the most influential forums about agricultural technology in the U.S., will be held Sept. 10-12, 2012, at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in St. Louis.
Twenty two companies from six countries will present th ...
- , food and nutrition, biofuels, sustainable materials, clean-tech, information technology and animal, Future of Agriculture Meets Technology Innovation at Fourth Annual Ag Innovation Showcase ,
Ag Innovation Showcase, one of the most influential forums about agricultural technology in the U.S., at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Dr. John J. Tracy, chief technology officer of The Boeing, information gained from speakers, panelists and presentations about cutting-edge ideas and industry trends
- Benson Hill and CTC Establish Partnership in Sugarcane to Increase Yield
- Danforth Center Researchers' company announces a partnership that involves translation of Benson Hill’s technology from its Setaria viridis model plant platform to CTC’s commercial sugarcane varieties for further development and commercialization.
The partnership will involve translation of Benson Hill’s technology from its Setaria viridis, by biotechnology, the most adopted technology in modern agriculture.
“CTC has a track record of providing, agriculture – boosting crop yields on existing acreage and with limited inputs. More information can, as the largest sugarcane technology center in Brazil and one of the most renowned in the world, % of the sugarcane grown in Brazil. More information can be found at www.ctc.com.br.
- TechAccel and Danforth Center Launch New Company to Control Insects
- New technology aims to dramatically reduce crop losses.
- institute located in St. Louis, MO and TechAccel, a technology and venture development company, the exclusive license to RNA-interference technology developed at the Danforth Center. The new company will use the proprietary technology in the development of sprayable insect control measures, technology was jointly developed by Bala Venkata, Ph.D., senior research scientist and Nigel Taylor, of the Danforth Center. “This new company is evidence of an exciting new technology advancing toward
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Danforth Center’s greenhouses, chambers can make it rain or shine
- By Matthew Hibbard, Reporter- St. Louis Business Journal
Scientists at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center can study plants near and far without ever boarding a plane.
They’re able to mimic Missouri’s cooler springtime temperatures in the dead ...
- of Commerce, will help finance the project along with various bonds.
For more information on how science and technology from St. Louis are contributing to worldwide food production, take a look, ###
For additional information, contact:
Karla Roeber, (314) 587-1231 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bio Builders in the Region
- BRDG Park at the Danforth Center
Bio-Research & Development Growth (BRDG) Park at the Danforth Plant Science Center helps life sciences companies bridge research, resources and relationships to achieve commercial success. In addition to providing ...
- . Louis County, Missouri, BRDG Park is being developed by Wexford Science+Technology LLC, a privately, nationwide. More information is available at www.BRDG-Park.com.
Helix Center Biotech Incubator, . It is the fifth business and technology incubator owned and operated by St. Louis County Economic Council. Missouri Technology Corporation (MTC)
The Missouri Technology Corporation is a public, growth and regional prosperity. Please visit www.bioslt.org for additional information.
- (West Newsmagazine) Leaders in biotechnology come to West County for two days of ‘Ag Innovation’
- Anyone viewing agriculture as an industry ranking low on the technology sophistication scale would have received a radically different picture at the recent Ag Innovation Showcase at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center.
- practices. Panels of experts also discussed the promise and pitfalls of information technology, on the technology sophistication scale would have received a radically different picture at the recent, , Dr. Robert T. Fraley, executive vice president and chief technology officer at Monsanto, observed, and management solutions. For example, data from precision agriculture information mapping soil types, of technology start-up companies. One of the more intriguing presentations was from SenesTech, Inc