8 search results for happy hour
- Zhang Lab Happy Hour
- Zhang Lab hosts first Happy Hour
- Zhang Lab Happy Hour, The Zhang Lab hosted its first Happy Hour at the Danforth Center as a way to show our appreciation for all of the help we have been receiving as we start our new lab. We invited the entire faculty and staff at Danforth to join us for food, drinks, and some good conversation. It was great to take a short break from work to mingle with members from all departments at the Danforth Center. We are very thankful for everyone who attended the Happy Hour, and we are especially
- Young Professionals Network and Learn at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- Join the Danforth Center Young Friends on Thursday, September 8, 2016 for a happy hour and discussion on food security.
- Young Professionals Network and Learn at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, This Thursday, the Young Friends at the Danforth Center are inviting guests to join them at a happy hour to socialize and network with other young professionals and to learn about the local bioscience ecosystem. Join us at 5:30PM in the William H. Danforth Wing. The event is free, but registration is requested, an essential part of the St. Louis business community. The happy hour on September 8th is a great
- Young Friends Advance Efforts to Feed People, Sustain the Environment and Grow the Region
- Start 2018 off right as a Young Friend of the Danforth Center
- and the recipient o f food grown in the Community Garden on campus, followed by a lively happy hour, , teamed up with the Young Friends to host a night of stretching and breathing in an hour long, all
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Ag Innovation Showcase, ITEN 2nd Thursday lead loaded tech calendar
- Here is a list of tech events this week aimed at educating and informing local small-business owners, entrepreneurs and those interested in the St. Louis startup scene.
- Kings Public House in University City. Check out Start30’s second meeting, a happy hour
- Seven Sharing Socially
- The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center has the pleasure to be a part of the Social Media Club St. Louis’ upcoming panel to discuss our blog, Roots & Shoots. Below we have shared some of the blogs we follow and hope you find them interesting to ...
- @DanforthCenter some of the blogs you follow and we hope to see you at #SMCSTL September Happy Hour and Blogging
- Lab News
- Friday, 18 November 2016
Zhang Lab Happy Hour
Zhang Lab hosts first Happy Hour Read More Thursday, 10
- The Miller Lab’s Journey to the Danforth Center
- Guest blogger, Allison Miller, Ph.D. SLU Department of Biology navigates a new lab space during a challenging time.
- . The Topp Laboratory organized a welcome happy hour for us and plans for joint lab bowling
- Jim Umen: The Plant Scientist
Jim Umen, Ph.D., a member of the Center's Enterprise Rent-A-Car Institute for Renewable Fuels is featured on the St. Louis Regional Chamber's new website. The profile is part of a series of stories that showcase individuals whose professional and personal story stand out as particularly characteristic of the St. Louis community.
- . Being able to do such work at a place like the Danforth Center has helped make Jim a happy man. He, commute, versus half an hour in San Diego. He has an acre of property, far larger than he could afford