11 search results for genotype
- National Science Foundation Funds Multi-Institutional Project to Improve Harvests of One of the Most Important Crops in U.S. Agriculture
- Danforth Center Receives $3.4M to Improve Maize Architecture
- phenotype from genotype will also be explored. “One of the things that excites me the most about this grant is the exploration of multivariate statistical genotype-to-phenotype models that we plan
- Understanding Root Growth and Physiology
- The genetic basis of root system architecture (RSA)
In the long-term, the Topp laboratory aims to understand how genotype directs phenotype for agriculturally
- Partnership with Benson Hill Biosystems Focuses Efforts on Sorghum as a Next-Generation Bioenergy Source
- Sorghum’s adaptability to diverse environments, low fertilizer requirements, high biomass potential and its compatibility with row crop production position it to become the premier bioenergy crop in the United States.
- the course of a growing season. Understanding key phenotype-to-genotype associations will enhance
- (SciDev.Net) Researchers boost protein content of GM cassava
- by Zoraida Portillo
The transformation of cassava from a starchy staple lacking in protein to a cheap supply of protein for food, feed and industry, may have come a step closer now that scientists have boosted the crop's protein content.
- — that has not passed through natural selection, so we don't know how this genotype adapts to the environment
- Danforth Plant Science Center Receives $8M For Big Data Research Program To Advance Development of Key Bioenergy Crop
- Understanding key phenotype-to-genotype associations will enhance efforts to bring products to market.
- Danforth Plant Science Center Receives $8M For Big Data Research Program To Advance Development of Key Bioenergy Crop , Understanding key phenotype-to-genotype associations will enhance efforts
to bring products to market
St. Louis, MO - The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center announced today it was awarded an $8 million grant from the U.S. Department of Energy ARPA–E TERRA program. Funds will be used for research to accelerate breeding and the commercial release of economically
- Malia Gehan
- of plant genotype and the environment (especially stressful environments) are dynamic and can produce
- Bradley S. Evans
- ) of a plant to its underlying genotype is arduous and slow. The conventional process begins with purifying
- Todd Mockler
- genotype data, transcriptomic responses, and other molecular datasets with plant phenotypes, thus
- Chris Topp
- of the rice genome controlling root architecture. Long-term, he aims to understand how genotype directs
- Global Alliance shares Progress and Considers Strategies to use Modern tools to Unlock the Promise of Cassava
- Kampala, Uganda, June 22, 2012—Global leaders in cassava research have drawn up an action plan to unleash the potential of cassava as a key crop to boost food security, tackle poverty and address a changing climate.
Over half-a-billion people in sub ...
- -scale cassava genome sequencing The first cassava genotype was released in 2009 followed