16 search results for genotype
- Lab News
- . Long-term, he aims to understand how genotype directs phenotype for agriculturally important traits
- (SciDev.Net) Researchers boost protein content of GM cassava
- by Zoraida Portillo
The transformation of cassava from a starchy staple lacking in protein to a cheap supply of protein for food, feed and industry, may have come a step closer now that scientists have boosted the crop's protein content.
- — that has not passed through natural selection, so we don't know how this genotype adapts to the environment
- Partnership with Benson Hill Biosystems Focuses Efforts on Sorghum as a Next-Generation Bioenergy Source
- Sorghum’s adaptability to diverse environments, low fertilizer requirements, high biomass potential and its compatibility with row crop production position it to become the premier bioenergy crop in the United States.
- the course of a growing season. Understanding key phenotype-to-genotype associations will enhance
- Understanding Root Growth and Physiology
- The genetic basis of root system architecture (RSA)
In the long-term, the Topp laboratory aims to understand how genotype directs phenotype for agriculturally
- architecture. Long-term, he aims to understand how genotype directs phenotype for agriculturally
- Research Team
- controlling root architecture. Long-term, he aims to understand how genotype directs phenotype
- National Science Foundation Funds Multi-Institutional Project to Improve Harvests of One of the Most Important Crops in U.S. Agriculture
- Danforth Center Receives $3.4M to Improve Maize Architecture
- phenotype from genotype will also be explored. “One of the things that excites me the most about this grant is the exploration of multivariate statistical genotype-to-phenotype models that we plan
- Danforth Plant Science Center Receives $8M For Big Data Research Program To Advance Development of Key Bioenergy Crop
- Understanding key phenotype-to-genotype associations will enhance efforts to bring products to market.
- Danforth Plant Science Center Receives $8M For Big Data Research Program To Advance Development of Key Bioenergy Crop , Understanding key phenotype-to-genotype associations will enhance efforts
to bring products to market
St. Louis, MO - The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center announced today it was awarded an $8 million grant from the U.S. Department of Energy ARPA–E TERRA program. Funds will be used for research to accelerate breeding and the commercial release of economically
- (Science Insider) Decadal Plan for Plant Science Begins to Take Shape
- by Elizabeth Pennisi on 26 September 2011, 11:48 AM
U.S. plant scientists have taken the first steps toward a 10-year plan to help improve global food supplies using sustainable practices and to make progress in understanding how plants work.
- animals for understanding the relationship between genotype, phenotype and environment. "One
- Malia Gehan
- temperature. Interactions of plant genotype and the environment (especially stressful environments