8 search results for fashion
- JOIN US OCTOBER 17 FOR VENTURE CAFE NIGHT: 39 NORTH
- Helping innovators by enhancing and accelerating the growth of innovation in 39 North through high-impact programming.
- on Oct. 17 at Venture Café Night: 39° N. Farm to Fashion: Sustainable Fashion From The Ground Up | Fashion Group International of St. Louis (FGI St. Louis) 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm, Mary and Oliver Langenberg Theater Whether you’re in the fashion industry, agtech field and/or a caring consumer, impact on the world of sustainable fashion and textiles. Fashion Group International of St. Louis, & Marketing Chair The Fashion Group International (FGI) is a global, non-profit, professional
- National Science Foundation Supports Stony Creek Colors and Danforth Center Collaboration for Bio-based Indigo Business Project
- From seed to closet, transforming the fashion industry through plant science.
- Colors. “This allows us to innovate and scale-up natural dyes that clean up the fashion industry, tout, partner, will continue to grow as customers shop for more sustainable and natural fashion.
NSF Award, , meeting the technical performance and volume requirements of textile mills and fashion brands
- (Textile World) National Science Foundation Supports Stony Creek Colors And Danforth Center Collaboration For Bio-Based Indigo Business Project
- “Genomics and non-destructive, high-throughput phenotyping are cornerstones of our research at the Danforth Center, and it’s exciting to have the opportunity to use the methods we have developed to directly accelerate improvements in a sustainable indigo feedstock,” said Noah Fahlgren, Ph.D. director, Bioinformatics Core, Danforth Plant Science Center, co-principal Investigator on the project.
- and scale-up natural dyes that clean up the fashion industry, tout full integrity, and contribute
- The Plant Pulse December 2, 2011
- DNA Sequencing Caught in Deluge of Data
- The New York Times
“We believe the field of bioinformatics for genetic analysis will be one of the biggest areas of disruptive innovation in life science tools over the next few years,” Isaac Ro, an anal ...
- research is clearly necessary if we are to combat this problem in a timely fashion,” said Dr. Claude
- Critical Knowledge about Opium’s Atomic Structure discovered by Danforth Center Researchers
- Danforth Center finding key to the development of plant-based pharmaceuticals
ST. LOUIS, MO January 17, 2011— The opium poppy, one of mankind’s oldest medicinal plants, serves today as the commercial source of the powerful analgesic morphine, fr ...
- in a ‘pacman’ fashion; its mouth opening and closing as the enzyme catalyzes its reaction.
- Cassava Virus Nearing Epidemic in Africa
- Humanitarian partnership makes steady
progress on effort to develop product for African farmers
Experts with the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) say that a serious cassava disease, Cassava brown streak disease (CBSD) is on the verge of bec ...
- are to combat this problem in a timely fashion,” said Dr. Claude Fauquet, principal investigator
- Big Boost to Plant Research
- ST. LOUIS, MO, November 29, 2011 – The four largest nonprofit plant science research institutions in the U.S. have joined forces to form the Association of Independent Plant Research Institutes (AIPI) in an effort to target plant science research to ...
- Big Boost to Plant Research, ST. LOUIS, MO, November 29, 2011 – The four largest nonprofit plant science research institutions in the U.S. have joined forces to form the Association of Independent Plant Research Institutes (AIPI) in an effort to target plant science research to meet the profound challenges facing society in a more coordinated and rapid fashion.
Scientific leaders from the Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research (Cornell University), The Carnegie Institution for Science
- Women-Owned Technology Start-Ups To Take Center Stage at Ag Innovation Showcase in St. Louis
- Firms are commercializing non-traditional innovations in bioplastics, water treatment, bio-based clothing dyes and renewable architectural products
- requirements of textile mills and fashion brands worldwide. Led by Sarah Bellos, founder and chief