640 search results for event
- Host an Event
- Host an Event,
Home, Confocal Workshop Host an Event Slideshow Public Events News & Media News,
39 North Innovation District Plan Unveiled Host an Event, for an exceptional event experience. Designed and developed by Nicholas Grimshaw & Partners of London, England, , Missouri 63132
314-587-1455 email@example.com Learn More About Hosting An Event
- Experience an Event at the Danforth Center
- The Danforth Center offers magnificent spaces in a very unique setting that are available for rent for corporate and private events including luncheons, galas, receptions, meetings, conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Experience an Event at the Danforth Center,
The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, ceilings and contemporary setting offers a myriad of possibilities for your event. The Upper Atrium can host up to 250 for a seated and served event, or up to 350 for a cocktail reception. During warmer months, the Miller Terrace is available to enhance your event. The Lower Atrium, located, that provides a welcome gathering place for receptions before and after an event. It can accommodate
- STEM and St. Louis collide in upcoming Free event
- Join us on Jan. 27 for the St. Louis Raspberry Pi Jam
- STEM and St. Louis collide in upcoming Free event,
Roots & Shoots January Guest Blogger, Nate Ellis, NSF Postdoctoral Fellow in the Topp Laboratory, Co-Director of the Danforth, annual celebration of STEM outreach in the region, an event to educate parents on the available, eye-catching activities. The Danforth Center and partners always look forward to this event, as we, and community members of all ages interested in the world of scientific innovation and robotics. This event
- Danforth Center's Maker Group Hosts Free STEM Event
- Join the Danforth Center's Maker Group on Saturday, October 3 from 1 P.M. – 5 P.M. for the second Raspberry Pi Jam! This free event is open to all ages, families, engineers, science and robot enthusiasts, and educators.
- Danforth Center's Maker Group Hosts Free STEM Event, ST. LOUIS, MO – The Donald Danforth Plant, community event on Saturday, October 3, 2015 from 1 P.M. - 5 P.M. This free event is open to all ages, families, engineers, science and robot enthusiasts, and educators. During the STEM event, people ages 5 – 70 explored the event creating a demand for more public interactions in this area, , digital phenotyping, programming, and instrument prototyping.
This event was made possible thanks
- Conversations Event to Highlight Partnership Between the Danforth Center and Mizzou
- Let's Talk About...People, Plants and Partnerships: The Mizzou Connection
- Conversations Event to Highlight Partnership Between the Danforth Center and Mizzou, “The partnership between the University of Missouri (MU) and the Danforth Plant Science Center that led to my hiring represents a unique opportunity to build on a strong history of plant science in the region, and the strong tradition of plant science research in Missouri. The event will begin at 5:15PM, will be moderating the event. Dudley is a MU alumnus and is active in many charitable and civic
- (St. Louis Beacon) Danforth event will examine growing world of bioinformatics
By David Baugher, special to the Beacon
The dynamic of man vs. machine has fascinated the world for decades, but the new science of bioinformatics and the explosion of information it will bring may present significant hurdles for both ...
- (St. Louis Beacon) Danforth event will examine growing world of bioinformatics,
By David Baugher, special to the Beacon.
The dynamic of man vs. machine has fascinated the world for decades, but the new science of bioinformatics and the explosion of information it will bring may present significant hurdles for both of them.
“Genome sequencing efforts generate billions -- and in some, at the Danforth Center and Beyond. The event is part of the “Conversations” Series and is sponsored
- Inaugural STEM Day Event at Jury Elementary School, Florissant, MO
- Guest blogger, Ruth Kaggwa, PhD., Science Education & Outreach, highlights STEM Volunteer Opportunity with Students
- Inaugural STEM Day Event at Jury Elementary School, Florissant, MO, Roots & Shoots’ May Guest blogger: Ruth Kaggwa, PhD., Science Education & Outreach recounts volunteering at Jury Elementary School to bring science to life and showcase future career opportunities available.
On a rainy spring day, several scientists from the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center volunteered their time, , online giving event held on May 11th. , (Collection), (Collection)
- Host an Event
- Host an Event, Designed and developed by Nicholas Grimshaw & Partners of London, England and Hellmuth, Obata, and Kassabaum (HOK) of St. Louis, Missouri, the Danforth Center provides a beautiful and unique venue for events of all kinds. The facility is easily transformed from daytime meetings and luncheons to an evening affair carried out with style and sophistication. More Info, ,
- New York Times National Correspondent to Address the Public’s Perception of Scientific Data at the Danforth Center’s Conversations Event
- Let's Talk About...Technology, Truth and the Public
- New York Times National Correspondent to Address the Public’s Perception of Scientific Data at the Danforth Center’s Conversations Event, Amy Harmon, Pulitzer Prize winning author and New York Times National Correspondent will be the featured panelist at the Danforth Center’s Conversations Series, and the divide between public opinion and scientific data.
The event will begin at 5:15PM, Auditorium. Join us for this enlightening event.
Amy has won two Pulitzer Prizes for her series
- Environmental Economist to Speak About Sustainable Conservation at the Danforth Center’s SEEDS of CHANGE Event
- Join the Danforth Center at the SEEDS of CHANGE event on Wednesday, October 14, 2015.
- Environmental Economist to Speak About Sustainable Conservation at the Danforth Center’s SEEDS of CHANGE Event , ST. LOUIS, MO – Peter A. Seligmann, Chairman and CEO of Conservation International, will be the featured speaker at the annual Donald Danforth Plant Science Center SEEDS of CHANGE event. Hosted by members of the Danforth Center’s Leadership Council, the event on Wednesday, October 14, Michigan State University and Rutgers University.
The event is sponsored by J.P. Morgan. Reservations