10 search results for clean-tech
- 2011 Ag Showcase Announces International "Who's Who" of Speakers & Panels
- Panels Focus on Agricultural Solutions to Global Crises in Food Production and Security, Environmental and Energy Concerns
A robust schedule of panels and keynote addresses featuring an international “who’s who” of speakers from leading agricultur ...
- -bio, food and nutrition, biofuels, sustainable materials, clean-tech, information technology
- Agricultural Solutions to Global Crises in Energy and Food Storage and Security
- A robust schedule of panels featuring a “who’s who” of international speakers from leading agricultural businesses, venture capital and investment firms, research institutions, will provide new insights and perspectives at the Ag Innovation Showcase, ...
- protein, clean-tech, and more. Keynote presenters at the 2011 Ag Showcase include Gregory T
- Three Alumni Companies Share Insights for Entrepreneurial Success
- In its short history, the Ag Innovation Showcase already has an impressive track record in selecting and highlighting innovators that have resulted in fast-track growth and visibility. Three alumni companies that presented at previous Showcase even ...
- as deal-making across the spectrum of ag-bio, food and nutrition, biofuels, sustainable materials, clean-tech, informational technology and animal health.
Learn more at Ag Innovation Showcase
- The Plant Pulse August 17, 2012
- Researchers Demonstrate Control of Devastating Cassava Virus in Africa
An international research collaboration recently demonstrated progress in protecting cassava against cassava brown streak disease (CBSD), a serious virus disease, in ...
- of algae into a tank of gas,” Blumenfeld said. “This clean-tech company’s work on renewable biofuels
- Future of Agriculture Meets Technology Innovation at Fourth Annual Ag Innovation Showcase
- Ag Innovation Showcase, one of the most influential forums about agricultural technology in the U.S., will be held Sept. 10-12, 2012, at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in St. Louis.
Twenty two companies from six countries will present th ...
- , food and nutrition, biofuels, sustainable materials, clean-tech, information technology and animal
- BRDG Park
- and training program.
BRDG Park provides emerging life science and clean-tech startups, AreasHousingCurrent ProgramPrior ProgramsContact UsApply Science Education Tech Trunks Career Development
- Ag Innovation Showcase Experts Forecast Population Growth, Rising Wages and Climate Change Combine to Hurt Future Food Supplies Globally
- ST. LOUIS (May 23, 2011) -- A volatile recipe of exploding population growth, climate change, falling crop yields and more demand for meat and diary will put world agriculture under tremendous pressure, experts said at the Ag Innovation Showcase, hel ...
- technologies in ag-bio, food and nutrition, biofuels, sustainable materials, clean-tech, information
- Improving Investments, Policies, and Productivity Is Critical to Combating Hunger and Malnutrition
- St. Louis, MO—Global demand for major grains, such as maize, rice, and wheat, is projected to increase by nearly 48 percent from 2000-2025 and by 70 percent between 2000 and 2050, according to research presented by Mark Rosegrant, who delivered ...
- and nutrition, biofuels, sustainable materials, clean-tech, information technology and animal health. Held
- (St. Louis Post-Dispatch) St. Louis Region’s Plant Science Ecosystem is Flourishing
St. Louis is home to the world’s largest concentration of plant scientists, and more than 750 plant and medical science organizations are based here. Our region has a trained, skilled workforce thanks to its many academic institutions — and a collection of other core assets that make our community attractive for companies.
- that will improve agriculture productivity. • BRDG Park provides plant and life science and clean-tech
- Jim Umen: The Plant Scientist
Jim Umen, Ph.D., a member of the Center's Enterprise Rent-A-Car Institute for Renewable Fuels is featured on the St. Louis Regional Chamber's new website. The profile is part of a series of stories that showcase individuals whose professional and personal story stand out as particularly characteristic of the St. Louis community.
- to the DDPSC at the Bio-Research & Development Growth Park (BRDG Park), where emerging life science and clean-tech start-ups get the tools and facilities they need to increase their chances of success