3 search results for Yahoo
- The Plant Pulse February 25, 2011
- The Plant Pulse is a new feature of the Danforth Center Roots and Shoots Blog that will include a sampling of interesting stories about world hunger and malnutrition, food security, climate change, biofuels, agriculture, the environment, conferences ...
- Park. Planet could be 'unrecognizable' by 2050, experts say - Yahoo! News
To feed all
- The Plant Pulse August 19, 2011
Engineering Food for All
- The New York Times
In 2010, crops modified by molecular methods were grown in 29 countries on more than 360 million acres. Of the 15.4 million farmers growing these crops, 90 percent are poor, with small ope ...
- The Plant Pulse August 19, 2011, Engineering Food for All - The New York Times In 2010, crops modified by molecular methods were grown in 29 countries on more than 360 million acres. Of the 15.4 million farmers growing these crops, 90 percent are poor, with small operations. The reason farmers turn to genetically modified crops is simple: yields increase and costs decrease. Compound in green tea effective in treating genetic disorder, two types of tumours - Yahoo News
- Recipients of Transplants, Creating New Life
- In a recent Huffington Post blog entitled,Immigrants: Engines of Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Economic Growth, my good friend Suren Dutia, currently serving as a senior fellow at the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, writes about the importa ...
- , a French-Iranian; YouTube’s co-founder Steve Chen and Yahoo’s co-founder, Jerry Yang, are both Chinese