8 search results for Valent BioSciences Corporation
- (St. Louis Business Journal) U.S. Firms Built Technology Behind the Rio Olympics: TechFlash 7 Things
- Valent BioSciences Corporation and the Danforth Center have finalized a multi-year agreement.
- (St. Louis Business Journal) U.S. Firms Built Technology Behind the Rio Olympics: TechFlash 7 Things, Valent BioSciences Corporation and the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center have finalized a multi-year agreement that will allow the two to use advanced imaging technology to produce real-time gathering of plant root-growth data in a non-destructive manner. Essentially, that means scientists can now gather data without removing plants from the ground.
Read more here. , (Collection
- (Agri-View) Root Research Uses Real-Time Imaging
- Until now, the only way for plant scientists to observe in-field root development has been to extract roots from the soil. Imaging technology will enable research without adversely affecting plant development, according to the organizations.
- (Agri-View) Root Research Uses Real-Time Imaging, Advanced imaging technology will allow real-time gathering of plant root-growth data in a non-destructive manner, according to Valent BioSciences Corporation and the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center. The organizations have finalized a multi-year agreement in the area of root research.
Until now, the only way for plant scientists to observe in-field root development has been to extract roots from the soil. Imaging technology will enable
- Danforth Plant Science Center and Valent BioSciences will Collaborate in Unique Root Science Initiative
- Master Agreement will focus on improving agriculture with non-destructive imaging technology for root growth dynamics.
- Danforth Plant Science Center and Valent BioSciences will Collaborate in Unique Root Science Initiative, ST. LOUIS, MO – Valent BioSciences Corporation (VBC) and the Donald Danforth Plant Science, information. About Valent BioSciences Corporation
Headquartered in Libertyville, IL, Valent, Shafer, Vice President of R&D and Regulatory Affairs for Valent BioSciences. "There is an obvious, around the world. Valent BioSciences is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company. For additional information
- Disclosure of Funding
- Board Valent Biosciences Corporation Kronus Innovations LLC Wells Fargo Foundation Maritz, Chemical Company CSI Leasing, Inc. Tarlton Corporation Department of Energy Techaccel, Technology Corporation Wolff Properties Quick Links Careers
- Lab News
- the Rio Olympics: TechFlash 7 Things
Valent BioSciences Corporation and the Danforth, 2016
Danforth Plant Science Center and Valent BioSciences
- Get Social During Ag Innovation Showcase #16AIS
- We invite you to learn more and interact with the presenters, speakers, panelists and event organizers. Use this social media directory of Twitter handles to connect with many of those participating at Ag Innovation Showcase.
- Valent BioSciences Corporation @ValentBioSci BioHio Research Park affiliate of Ohio State, , The Center for Food Integrity @roxibeck, @foodintegrity
Rachel Haurwitz, Caribou Biosciences,
Missouri Technology Corporation @MoTechCorp Spotlight Session: The View from the University, Foundation @KauffmanFDN Missouri Technology Corporation @MoTechCorp Rabobank @Rabobank
- Drawn to St Louis – Westward Expansion to the Center of Plant Science
- Keith Duncan, research scientist in Chris Topp’s laboratory, responsible for operation and management of the new X-ray CT imaging system.
- : 13 days.
Since then, our research has focused in large part on our research with Valent BioSciences Corporation, a major collaboration partner on the X-ray CT system, examining the root
- Unique Imaging Platform to Advance Research on the Development of Roots
- The new system is the first of its kind dedicated to plant science in the U.S. academic research sector and can provide accelerated insight into what affects plant growth.
- July under a collaborative multi-year Master Cooperation Agreement with Valent BioSciences Corporation