5 search results for United States Golf Association
- United States Golf Association Taps Danforth Center To Improve Course Sustainability
- Research will advance the development of salt-tolerant turf varieties.
- United States Golf Association Taps Danforth Center To Improve Course Sustainability, ST. LOUIS, MO, paspalum through the United States Golf Association, USGA, Turfgrass and Environmental Research, jurisdiction in the United States, its territories and Mexico, serving more than 25 million golfers, as a turfgrass on coastal golf courses, including The Olympic golf course in Rio de Janeiro.
Soil, of the golf industry. Equally important, the salt-tolerance adaptations identified in seashore paspalum can
- Disclosure of Funding
- U.S. Bank Foundation Howard G. Buffett Foundation United States Golf Association Husch Blackwell Sanders University of Missouri Intoximeters, Inc. United States Agency for International Development Intrexon United States Department of Agriculture Iowa Corn Promotion
- Announcing New Research to Address Global Food Security and the Sustainability of Coastal Golf Courses
- The Danforth Center’s mission to improve the human condition through plant science directly translates to addressing the food security and sustainability challenges in our world.
- , which is a member of the grass family and is grown worldwide. The second, through the United States Golf Association (USGA), Turfgrass and Environmental Research Program is focused on improving salt tolerance of seashore paspalum, a turf grass often used in coastal golf courses that will be used, Announcing New Research to Address Global Food Security and the Sustainability of Coastal Golf, by salt, according to the United Nations University’s Institute for Water, Environment and Health
- Lab News
- States Golf Association Taps Danforth Center To Improve Course Sustainability, Golf Association. Read More Tuesday, 14 June 2016, Golf Turf Damage
As the U.S. Open tees off this week, the Donald Danforth Plant, Golf Courses
The Danforth Center’s mission to improve the human condition,
(St. Louis Post-Dispatch) Danforth Center and USGA Partnering to Improve Golf Course Sustainability
- Lab News
- , 13 June 2016
United States Golf Association Taps Danforth Center, installment of all the association panel data that we have generated. It looks at the correc ... Read