26 search results for Topp lab
- Computational Scientist - Topp Lab
- Computational Scientist - Topp Lab,
Home, Dedication Careers Computational Scientist - Topp Lab Date Posted:
Available immediately - A computational scientist position in the Topp Lab, Scientist – Topp Lab in the subject line
The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center is an equal, -investigators/chris-topp
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience. Interested individuals
- Imaging Laboratory Technician - Topp Lab
- Imaging Laboratory Technician - Topp Lab,
Home, . Danforth Wing Dedication Careers Imaging Laboratory Technician - Topp Lab Date Posted:
Available immediately - A full time imaging lab technician position in the Topp Lab at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in Saint Louis, MO.
We seek, to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with Imaging Lab Tech - Topp Lab in the subject line.
The Donald Danforth
- Researchers Develop a Sustainable Way to Support Local Food Bank
- More than 15 Danforth Center employees came together to build and manage the Center's first sustainable community garden.
- , Chris Topp Lab
• Chris Topp, Chris Topp Lab
• Melinda Wilson, Phenotyping Facility
• Becca Bindbeutel, and positive effect on the surrounding community,” said organizer John Gierer, lab technician in the Mockler lab.
Danforth employee volunteers tend to the garden daily that is made up of two 3’x7’ raised, ,” said Chris Topp, assistant member at the Center. “The idea started bottom-up with John and a few, Volunteers
• Rick Meyer, USDA Lab
• Matthew Kilgore, Toni Kutchan Lab
• Dustin Mayfield-Jones, Tom
- 2017 William H. Danforth Plant Science Scholar Recipient
- The Fellowship enables talented young scientists to pursue careers in this critically important field.
- for plant phenotyping at the University of Georgia, which led him to the lab of Christopher Topp, Ph.D., this trait is to the advancement of all science.” The Topp lab utilizes a wide array of cutting-edge, , Ph.D. at MU, along with the phenotyping expertise in the Topp lab. Specifically, Bray is screening, problems,” said Topp. “I think he understands the needs of the farmer just as well as the need
- Danforth Investigator Receives Grant Through the National Academies Keck Futures Initiative
- Danforth Plant Science Center Principal Investigator, Chris Topp, Ph.D., and Yuan-Chuan Tai, Ph.D., Washington University School of Medicine were selected to receive funding through the National Academies Keck Futures Initiative to support interdisciplinary research projects related to the future of advanced nuclear technologies.
- , Danforth Plant Science Center Principal Investigator, Chris Topp, Ph.D., and Yuan-Chuan Tai, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Radiology and Director of Radiological Chemistry and Imaging Lab at Washington, for larger awards from other public and private sources. Topp and Tai’s project will focus, ,” explained Topp. “This opportunity provided by the National Academies Keck Futures Initiative will allow us, led by Tai, and a newly created root phenotyping program at the Danforth Center led by Topp
- CONVERSATIONS SERIES: “Big Ideas - Meeting Grand Challenges”
Join us Thursday, November 16, 2017 for a very different Conversations!
- CONVERSATIONS SERIES: “Big Ideas - Meeting Grand Challenges”, On Thursday, November 16, the Danforth Center will host a Conversations Series event, “Big Ideas – Meeting Grand Challenges,” featuring three teams of Center scientists. TEAMS Team Bart (Becky Bart Lab) Team Meyers (Blake Meyers Lab) Team Topp (Chris Topp Lab) Dan Lin Patricia Baldrich Lee Douangkeomany Anne Phillips Ryan DelPercio Nate Ellis Jeff Berry Margaret Frank Mao Li
- University of Missouri, St. Louis
Lab: Dr. Chris Topp Lab
Kari Miller Truman State University
Lab: Dr. Chris Topp Lab, Arkansas
Lab: Dr. Chris Topp Lab
Project: Analyzing the Root System, of Missouri, St. Louis
Lab: Dr. Toby Kellogg Lab
Aidan Estelle Oberlin College
Lab: Dr. Sona Pandey Lab
- Bioenergy Grasses
- The Topp lab focuses on the deposition of energy into subterranean plant structures, Grasses Douglas Allen, Ph.D. The Allen lab is interested in enhancing, .
Relevant Publications Rebecca Bart, Ph.D. The Bart lab, Ivan Baxter, Ph.D. The Baxter lab studies how plants adapt to their environment to identify, Publications Thomas Brutnell, Ph.D. The Brutnell lab focuses
Lab: Dr. Chris Topp Lab
Project: Quantifying the Effects of Genetic, of Missouri-St. Louis
Lab: Dr. Jim Carrington Lab
Ferrin Collett Oklahoma State University
Lab: Dr. Toni Kutchan Lab, -Value Compounds? Amber Coyle University of Missouri-St. Louis
Lab: Dr. Sam Wang Lab
Project: to be announced
Mayra Garcia Hernandez Truman
- Douglas Allen's Lab Rebecca Bart's Lab Ivan Baxter's Lab Thomas Brutnell's Lab James Carrington's Lab Andrea Eveland's Lab Elizabeth Kellogg's Lab Toni Kutchan's Lab Blake Meyers' Lab Todd Mockler's Lab Dmitri Nusinow's Lab Sona Pandey's Lab Dilip Shah's Lab Nigel Taylor's Lab Chris Topp's Lab James Umen's Lab Sam Wang's Lab Ru Zhang's Lab Offices