13 search results for TechAccel
- TechAccel Invests in Unique Sprayable RNAi Pesticide Technology
- First “Path to Commercialization” Grant Awarded to Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- TechAccel Invests in Unique Sprayable RNAi Pesticide Technology, KANSAS CITY, MO.—September 11, 2017—TechAccel, the Kansas City-based technology and venture development company, today announced, Helmstetter, Ph.D., president and chief executive of TechAccel. “This project is a perfect example, this RNAi technology as a biopesticide against the Diamondback moth.” TechAccel is a venture, in commercialization. TechAccel and the Danforth Center announced the “Path to Commercialization
- TechAccel Expands with Office Location at Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- AgTech Firm Leases Space for Further Collaboration & Science Advancement Research
- TechAccel Expands with Office Location at Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, AgTech Firm Leases, —TechAccel, the Kansas City-based technology and venture development company, today announced, . Louis. The new lease grants TechAccel’s science team office space within the campus, for TechAccel’s expansion,” said Michael Helmstetter, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive of TechAccel, . It’s truly a win-win for all.” TechAccel and the Danforth Center have previously announced
- TechAccel Invests in New Class of Antifungal Technology to Protect Crop Yields
- Second “Path to Commercialization” Grant Awarded to Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- TechAccel Invests in New Class of Antifungal Technology to Protect Crop Yields, ST. LOUIS, MO.—November 16, 2017—TechAccel, the Kansas City-based technology and venture development company, today, ,” said Michael Helmstetter, Ph.D., president and chief executive of TechAccel. “That’s why we are so, problem. TechAccel and the Danforth Center announced the “Path to Commercialization” Program, in August, trials a unique sprayable biopesticide for the Diamondback moth. TechAccel, which also
- TechAccel and Danforth Plant Science Center Announce Strategic Partnership to Advance Ag Innovation to Meet Global Challenges
- $250,000 Grant Will Provide Capital to Advance and Commercialize Projects
- TechAccel and Danforth Plant Science Center Announce Strategic Partnership to Advance Ag Innovation to Meet Global Challenges, ST. LOUIS & KANSAS CITY, Mo.—December 6, 2016—TechAccel, a Kansas City, .
“This partnership with the Danforth Center is an important milestone for TechAccel and the agriculture ecosystem,” said Michael Helmstetter, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive of TechAccel, will be shared between TechAccel and the Danforth Center.
“The Path to Commercialization program
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Agtech Startup Benson Hill Raises $7 Million
- Benson Hill is focused on photosynthesis as a pathway to improving crop production.
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Agtech Startup Benson Hill Raises $7 Million,
Benson Hill Biosystems, an agtech startup operating out of the Helix Center in St. Louis County, has raised $7.3 million from a group of investors led by Middleland Capital, a Washington, D.C., venture capital firm that focuses on agriculture companies.
Other investors in the round include Mercury Fund, Prelude Ventures, Prolog Ventures, Alexandria Venture Investments, Cultivation Capital, TechAccel, Missouri
- GET SOCIAL DURING AG INNOVATION SHOWCASE #17AIS
- We invite you to interact with the presenters, speakers, panelists and event organizers with the social media directory.
- & Agriculture @FoundationFAR Special Content Session: University Showcase Presented by TechAccel @Tech_Accel, @businessfrance TechAccel @Tech_Accel Argentina Investment and Trade Promotion Agency @InvestTradeARG
- Benson Hill Biosystems Secures $7.3 Million Series A Financing
- From Coast to Coast, Investors Support an Agricultural Solutions Company
- , Alexandria Venture Investments, Cultivation Capital and TechAccel. Existing investors Missouri
- Lab News
- Thursday, 16 November 2017
TechAccel Invests in New
- Disclosure of Funding
- Sumitomo Chemical Company CSI Leasing, Inc. Tarlton Corporation Department of Energy Techaccel
- Get Social During Ag Innovation Showcase #16AIS
- We invite you to learn more and interact with the presenters, speakers, panelists and event organizers. Use this social media directory of Twitter handles to connect with many of those participating at Ag Innovation Showcase.
- by Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation @KauffmanFDN
University of Missouri, Center @ncbiotech Sidley Austin LLP @SidleyLaw & @SidleyNewsroom TechAccel @Tech_Accel