12 search results for SLU
- Danforth Center and Saint Louis University Establish Joint Faculty Partnership
- Partnership expands research and graduate training programs
- at Saint Louis University (SLU) and research associate at the Missouri Botanical Garden, will be appointed to a joint faculty position between the Danforth Center and SLU. Miller will serve as member, to join us as a joint faculty member with SLU,” said Danforth Center president, Jim Carrington, Ph.D., is right in line with our focus on food and the environment. This partnership with SLU helps us expand, of perennial row crops with environmental benefits. “I am delighted for the opportunity to bridge SLU
- Meet the New Principal Investigators at the Danforth Center
- Strategic New Hires Strengthen Research, Education and Expertise
- of biology at Saint Louis University (SLU) and research associate at the Missouri Botanical Garden, stability. “I am delighted for the opportunity to bridge SLU and the Danforth Center through a joint, program on perennial plants, and to develop expanded research and training opportunities for SLU students, . I am thrilled to have the opportunity to do this in collaboration with SLU and the Danforth Center
- The Miller Lab’s Journey to the Danforth Center
- Guest blogger, Allison Miller, Ph.D. SLU Department of Biology navigates a new lab space during a challenging time.
- in my laboratory at Saint Louis University (SLU) where undergraduates were working to process leaf, . The next message I received from my husband shortly after the seminar ended was a photo of the SLU, and there are deep connections between the work of SLU faculty and scientists at the Center,” said Ken Olliff
- JOIN US MAY 15 FOR VENTURE CAFÉ NIGHT: 39°N
- This month learn about patent development and sample Madrinas Coffee and WellBeing Brewing Beer.
- an attorney who taught Anatomy of a Patent at SLU in 2004. Gain knowledge about the requirements
- Lab News
Guest blogger, Allison Miller, Ph.D. SLU Department of Biology navigates a new lab space
- News & Media
- member with SLU,” Jim Carrington, president of the Danforth Center, said in a statement. Thursday, August 16, 2018 READ MORE (St. Louis Post-Dispatch) Joint SLU, Danforth scientist expands research collaboration “I am delighted for the opportunity to bridge SLU and the Danforth Center
- (Newsmagazine Network) Biotech Powerhouse: West County companies gain international reputation
- In July, the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center announced a $45 million expansion to make room for 100 new scientists at the Creve Coeur facility. And just this month, the Danforth Center hosted the fifth annual Ag Innovation Showcase, drawing a global cohort of companies, investors, entrepreneurs and thought leaders in biotechnology.
- of the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership). We work with Wash U. We work with SLU,” said
- Golden Cassava Award Presented at International Scientific Conference
- Kampala, Uganda, June 20, 2012—The Global Cassava Partnership for the 21st Century (GCP21) convened its second scientific conference on June 18 at the Speke Resort Conference Centre in Kampala, Uganda with an impressive opening ceremony featuring t ...
- : African Women in Agricultural Research and Development
SLU-Swedish University of Agricultural
- Global Alliance to Gather to consider Strategies for Overcoming Challenges of Global Climatic Change at International Cassava Conference
- ST. LOUIS, MO, May 15, 2012—The Global Cassava Partnership for the 21st Century (GCP21) will hold its second scientific conference June 18 – 22, 2012 at the Speke Resort Conference Centre in Kampala, Uganda. GCP21 consists of 45 member institutions ...
- in Agricultural Research and Development
SLU-Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- (AidsNews) Uganda: Cassava conference to tackle climate change head-on
- 16 May, 2012 by Neil Palmer
An important announcement from our colleagues at the Danforth Plant Science Center: Global alliance to gather to consider strategies for overcoming challenges of global climatic change at international cassava conferenc ...
- in Agricultural Research and Development; CIBUS
SLU-Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences; Corn