7 search results for NREL
- Danforth Plant Science Center to Lead DOE-Funded Research to Harness Untapped Reservoir of Plant Genes in Quest for Bioenergy Crops
- Collaboration includes National Renewable Energy Laboratory and University of Missouri
- Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) in Golden, CO, have identified a set of hundreds of “Deep Green, -performance bioinformatics computing from team members at the NREL, and omics-based computational
- Wells Fargo Innovation Incubator Expands Focus to Include the Food-Water-Energy Interconnection
- Program enlists Danforth Plant Science Center as strategic partner to validate sustainable agriculture technologies
- by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), is expanding its program to advance technologies that address, food more sustainably, much like the way NREL leads the program’s validation of technologies related, communities. “Wells Fargo and NREL, through the expanded IN2 program, are the right partners, Trish Cozart, IN2 program manager at NREL. “We cannot wait to see the benefit our next round, (NREL) in Golden, Colo., IN2’s mission is to speed the path to market for early-stage, clean-technology
- Wells Fargo Funded Innovation Incubator Selects First Cohort of Agtech Startups Focused on Sustainable Solutions
- Partnership with Danforth Plant Science Center seeks to accelerate technologies that focus on sustainable farming solutions to improve harvests and protect natural resources.
- Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), today announced it has selected five early-stage companies, ,” said Trish Cozart, IN2 program manager at NREL. “Looking at the how our food, water and energy, Laboratory (NREL) in Golden, Colorado, IN2’s mission is to speed the path to market for early-stage, clean, from experts at NREL and the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center and ongoing connections
- (Science Magazine) Algae's Second Try
- Science 2 September 2011:
Vol. 333 no. 6047 pp. 1238-1239
Robert F. Service
Fifteen years ago, the United States gave up on algae-based biofuels. Now synthetic biology has helped revitalize the field.
In Scien ...
- at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) in Golden, Colorado, surveyed more than 3000 algal strains, and his NREL colleagues learned early on, algae-based fuels present many challenges, ones that still, gasoline price in the United States, NREL researchers say. Green Design
How individual companies
- Seeding Innovation
- The Danforth Center is partnering with Wells Fargo as they expand their Innovation Incubator (IN2) to fund, research and commercialize new technologies that can reduce the agriculture industry's carbon footprint, energy and water consumption.
- Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), a research organization operated by the U.S. Department of Energy, Fargo’s and NREL’s experience in clean technology research, banking, and philanthropy. Together, NREL, please contact Trish Cozart at 303-275-3682 or visit www.nrel.gov To learn more about
- Danforth Center Announces All-Star Board To Pick First IN2 Agtech Cohort
- The IN2 Food, Energy, Water Nexus External Advisory Board brings together experts from the academic, business, government and philanthropic sectors.
- Laboratory (NREL) in Golden, Colorado, IN2’s mission is to speed the path to market for early-stage, support and validation from experts at NREL and the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, and ongoing
- Energy Laboratory (NREL), Biosciences Center
NREL is a national lab of the U.S. Department, Yu, Ph.D., Scientist, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Biosciences Center Dr. Yu’s, University in 1985 and his Ph.D. in Plant Biology from Michigan State University in 1996. NREL