60 search results for Microscopy
- (Microscopy and Analysis) St Louis Special: Danforth Center
- When Dr Howard Berg established the Danforth Center's Integrated Microscopy facility in 2001, his aim, as facility Director, was to provide researchers with the best instruments to image plant cells and better understand cell biology.
- (Microscopy and Analysis) St Louis Special: Danforth Center, When Dr Howard Berg established the Danforth Center's Integrated Microscopy facility in 2001, his aim, as facility Director, was to provide researchers with the best instruments to image plant cells and better understand cell biology. Read more., (Collection), (Collection)
- Danforth Center Announces New Director of Integrated Microscopy Facility
- Facility to develop, integrate advanced imaging capabilities for plant science.
- Danforth Center Announces New Director of Integrated Microscopy Facility, ST. LOUIS, MO, June 11, joined the Center as the new Director of the Integrated Microscopy Facility and Principal Investigator, expert in the field with over 30 years of advanced microscopy experience. He has expertise in light and electron microscopy, atomic force microscopy, single molecule imaging, super-resolution microscopy, cryo-techniques and correlative microscopy. Czymmek has over 95 refereed publications as his work
- High Pressure Freezing Technique Paired with Electron Microscopy and Tomography Reveals Previously Unknown Mycorrhizal Compartment
- This discovery may be key to understanding nutrient and water uptake in crops.
- High Pressure Freezing Technique Paired with Electron Microscopy and Tomography Reveals Previously Unknown Mycorrhizal Compartment, ST. LOUIS, MO, February 13, 2019 – Agricultural productivity depends on supplying crops with adequate nutrients. To that end there is interest in using an ancient plant symbiosis with fungi to improve the ability of crops to absorb nutrients from the soil. Found, Berg, director of the Imaging and Microscopy Facility at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- (Microscopy and Analysis) Danforth Center: A passion for plants
- Founded in 1998, the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center is a not-for-profit scientific facility located in St Louis, Missouri, United States, with a mission to "improve the human condition through plant science".
- (Microscopy and Analysis) Danforth Center: A passion for plants, Founded in 1998, the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center is a not-for-profit scientific facility located in St Louis, Missouri, United States, with a mission to "improve the human condition through plant science". Read More, (Collection), (Collection)
- Danforth Center Expands Advanced Bioimaging Laboratory
- New cutting-edge technologies will accelerate discovery.
- – The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center has expanded the capacity of its Integrated Microscopy Facility, and electron microscopy, two new technologies he hopes to add as soon as funding becomes available, Intellesis for machine learning based image segmentation and ZEN Connect correlative microscopy workspace, areas of plant cells and tissues with light and/or electron microscopy. NEW TECHNOLOGY DEMONSTRATIONS, using structured illumination microscopy (SIM) and single molecule localization microscopy
- Lab Links
- Seminars Cell Imaging at the Carnegie Institute Plants in Motion Light microscopy Fluorophore table Optical Microscopy Primer Jim Haseloff's Fluorescent Protein Resource Zeiss Fluorescent Dye Filter Database Fluorescent protein properties Electron microscopy Microscopy Society, and Physiology EM Core St. Louis University Microscopy Core Center for Nanoscience – UMSL University of Missouri - Columbia
Light Microscopy Core EM Core
Microscopic Art Nikon Small
- Microscopy Full Service Self Service Dissecting microscope 132.00 27.00 Zeiss Axio, Capture microscope 152.00 47.00 Leica TCS Sp8 160.00 55.00 Electron Microscopy, 2019-20 Commercial Rates Light Microscopy Full Service Self Service Dissecting, 210.00 105.00 Electron Microscopy Leo 912 AB Energy Filter TEM 240.00 195.00, Light Microscopy Full Service Self Service Dissecting microscope 129.20 39.95 Zeiss
- of these were made using confocal microscopy but some were made using scanning electron microscopy (SEM) or transmission electron microscopy (TEM).
The videos gallery contains animations of fluorescent, imaged every second) of Golgi stacks in an Arabidoposis leaf cell, made using widefield microscopy. Videos #2 and 3 illustrate the concept of 3D imaging by confocal microscopy: #2 is the raw data (250, chlorophyll fluorescence from its chloroplasts and lightsheet microscopy. Lightsheet microscopy sweeps
- Directory Integrated Microscopy Facility Name Phone Fax Email Title Kirk, Microscopy Facility Quick Links Careers News & Media
- Core Facilities Explained
- One of the advantages of being a researcher at the Danforth Center is access to our “core facilities,” which offer a variety of state-of-the-art instrumentation and technology, executed by highly skilled technicians capable of running the equipment a ...
- . The existing four core facilities at the Center (Integrated Microscopy, Tissue Culture, and added incentive for companies to locate themselves in St. Louis. Integrated Microscopy Facility, greater magnification, thin-section electron microscopy services are also available, which utilize