25 search results for Meyers Lab
- (St. Louis Public Radio) Florissant Native Lands Prestigious Fellowship For Research At Danforth Center
- Kevin Cox, a postdoctoral associate in the Meyers Lab, was recently awarded a million dollar fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute. Listen his interview with St. Louis Public Radio to learn how he hopes to inspire more kids to pursue STEM careers.
- (St. Louis Public Radio) Florissant Native Lands Prestigious Fellowship For Research At Danforth Center, Kevin Cox, a postdoctoral associate in the Meyers Lab, was recently awarded a million dollar fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute. Listen his interview with St. Louis Public Radio to learn how he hopes to inspire more kids to pursue STEM careers. READ MORE, (Collection), (Collection)
- News Sort Menu
- News Sort Menu,
Results Per Page
Display 5 Results Display 10 Results Display 25 Results Display 50 Results Display 100 Results
Filter By Lab
Douglas Allen Rebecca Bart Ivan Baxter James Carrington Andrea Eveland Elizabeth Kellogg Toni Kutchan Blake Meyers Todd Mockler Dmitri Nusinow Sona Pandey Dilip Shah Nigel Taylor James Umen Sam Wang
Filter By Date
Newest First Oldest First , (Collection), (Collection)
- Danforth Center Scientist Receives Awards from American Society of Plant Biologists
- Blake Meyers is the 2017 Recipient of the Charles Albert Shull Award
- for the dual recognition of both the work my lab has done, and my contributions to plant biology and the Society,” stated Meyers. “I'd like to acknowledge my past and present lab members and our, Danforth Center Scientist Receives Awards from American Society of Plant Biologists,
Blake Meyers, of the plant sciences, named Blake Meyers, Ph.D. of the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center as the recipient, .” The Center welcomed Meyers as principal investigator and member in 2016 as the first of four joint
- Blake Meyers
With many collaborators, the Meyers lab has pioneered genomic analysis of small RNAs, ” to the analysis of gene expression in Arabidopsis. This led to the development in the Meyers lab, of cleaved mRNAs. The Meyers lab has extensively applied these methods to study plant genomes, , work in the Meyers lab focuses on phased secondary siRNAs in plants, including their function, & analysis tools to enable the use of these data for the scientific community.
The Meyers lab also
- Conversations Event to Highlight Partnership Between the Danforth Center and Mizzou
- Let's Talk About...People, Plants and Partnerships: The Mizzou Connection
- : email@example.com.
At the Danforth Center, the Meyers Lab focuses on genome-scale, ,” said Blake Meyers, Ph.D., member at the Danforth Center and professor, Division of Plant Sciences at MU. Meyers joined the Center in early 2016 from the University of Delaware as the first of four hires, infrastructure, tying together students, faculty and scientists from Columbia to St. Louis,” Meyers added, on Thursday, August 25, 2016 for the Conversations program featuring Blake Meyers, Ph.D.
- Saint Louis University Student Dives Into Plant Genomes
- Guest blogger, Grace Kenney explores advanced techniques in the Meyers' Lab.
- and intern in Dr. Blake Meyers’ Lab.
The scientific community has made incredible advances, type that she had never worked with. It was no easy feat.”
Working in the Meyers’ lab, opportunity to intern in Blake Meyers’, Ph.D. laboratory as part of my master’s degree program in Bioinformatics at St. Louis University. My work in the Meyers’ laboratory primarily focused on structural, biologist,” says Alex Harkess, a postdoctoral fellow in the lab who mentored Grace over the summer. “She
- CONVERSATIONS SERIES: “Big Ideas - Meeting Grand Challenges”
Join us Thursday, November 16, 2017 for a very different Conversations!
- CONVERSATIONS SERIES: “Big Ideas - Meeting Grand Challenges”, On Thursday, November 16, the Danforth Center will host a Conversations Series event, “Big Ideas – Meeting Grand Challenges,” featuring three teams of Center scientists. TEAMS Team Bart (Becky Bart Lab) Team Meyers (Blake Meyers Lab) Team Topp (Chris Topp Lab) Dan Lin Patricia Baldrich Lee Douangkeomany Anne Phillips Ryan DelPercio Nate Ellis Jeff Berry Margaret Frank Mao Li
- Allen's Lab Rebecca Bart's Lab Ivan Baxter's Lab James Carrington's Lab Brad Evan's Lab Andrea Eveland's Lab Noah Fahlgren's Lab Malia Gehan's Lab Elizabeth Kellogg's Lab Toni Kutchan's Lab Don MacKenzie's Lab Blake Meyers' Lab Allison Miller's Lab Todd Mockler's Lab Dmitri Nusinow's Lab Sona Pandey's Lab Dilip Shah's Lab Keith Slotkin's Lab Nigel Taylor's Lab Chris Topp's Lab James Umen's Lab Sam Wang's Lab Ru Zhang's Lab OFFICES, DEPARTMENTS
- Intern Projects
- Eli Kallison
Meyers Lab Jessica Lee
Wang Lab, Projects 2019 Intern Projects (coming soon!)
Pandey Lab Katherine Benza
Nusinow Lab Akriti Bhattarai
Eveland Lab Elizabeth De Meyer
Carrington Lab Abigail Dingus
Evans/ PMSF Lab Olivia Gomez
Bart Lab Daniel Greenblatt
- Research Team
39 North Innovation District Plan Unveiled
Blake Meyers, people living in the U.S. and in the developing world. Research Team Dr. Blake Meyers, Principal Investigator
Blake Meyers received his undergraduate degree in biology from the University, Team Lab members:
Patricia Baldrich, Postdoctoral Associate
Aleksandra Beric, Graduate Student, , Research Assistant Lab members located at the University of Delaware:
Michael Colgan, Graduate