12 search results for LemnaTec
- house is custom manufactured to house a complex LemnaTec moving field conveyor belt system for delivery, in experimental design. LemnaTec Scanalyzer 3D
The Scanalyzer 3D platform consists of multiple digital, . The LemnaTec software suite is used to program and control the Scanalyzer platform and mine resulting
- Plant Pulse
- The Plant Pulse is a feature of the Danforth Center Roots and Shoots Blog that includes a sampling of interesting stories about agriculture, the environment, food security, climate change, bioenergy, events and the impact of plant science.
- . LemnaTec’s Infrared Imaging Analyzes Drought Stress in Wheat AG Professional
- Research Team
- the LemnaTec Scanalyzer system and is available to consult with researchers on experimental design, , troubleshooting and maintenance of the LemnaTec Scanalyzer system. In addition, he manages the check
39 North Innovation District Plan Unveiled Phenotyping Tools and Services LemnaTec Scanalyzer
Operation and maintenance of the LemnaTec Scanalyzer system, as well as technical support
- (Ag Professional) KeyGene, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center to collaborate
- KeyGene and The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center announced a collaboration to strengthen the plant imaging capabilities at the newly built, one-of-a-kind Bellwether Phenotyping Facility at the Danforth Center.
- . The Danford Center collaborated with Conviron and LemnaTec to design and build the Bellwether
- NEW ROBOTIC SYSTEM TO ADVANCE RESEARCH
- Discover how the Gehan laboratory is working to understand plants’ response to severe temperatures, pests and pathogens.
- of discovery. She decided to call on experts at LemnaTec, the company that helped design the unique
- Danforth Plant Science Center Hosts 13th Annual Fall Symposium
- Speakers from across the Nation to discuss Plant Genomes to Phenomes
ST. LOUIS, MO, September 26, 2011 – The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center will be hosting its 13th annual Fall Symposium from Wednesday, September 28th – Friday, September 30th, ...
- Sponsors Monsanto SANYO LemnaTec illumina Agilent Technologies EMD Millipore Roche Gold
- International Speakers will Discuss Synthetic and Systems Biology
- The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center will be hosting more than 350 registrants, many from around the St. Louis area this week at our 14thannual Fall Symposium, Wednesday, September 26th – Friday, September 28th, 2012. This year’s symposium will ...
Many Thanks to the 14thannual Fall Symposium Sponsors:
- Monsanto Company
- New Robotic Phenotyper Deployed to Advance Improvement of Key Bioenergy Crop
- The world’s largest robotic field scanner is providing insight on how plants adapt to their changing environments.
- is operational at the University of Arizona's Maricopa Agricultural Center (MAC). The LemnaTec Field
- Danforth Plant Science Center Hosts 14th Annual Fall Symposium
- Speakers from across the world will discuss synthetic and systems biology
ST. LOUIS, MO, September 4, 2012 – The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center will be hosting its 14th annual Fall Symposium from Wednesday, September 26th – Friday, September 2 ...
Monsanto Company LemnaTec Miltenyi Biotec Angstrom Scientific Inc. VWR International, LLC