23 search results for Larta Institute
- (The New Economy) Agriculture Innovators Prepare for September’s Ag Innovation Showcase
- The Ag Innovation Showcase brings together the industry’s brightest minds in the hopes of securing a more efficient and sustainable future for agriculture.
- (The New Economy) Agriculture Innovators Prepare for September’s Ag Innovation Showcase, The world’s most revered innovators, investors and thought leaders will gather later this year at the Ag Innovation Showcase to revolutionise what in some quarters remains an inefficient and environmentally destructive industry. Jointly managed by the Bio Research & Development Growth (BRDG) Park, the Donald Danforth Plant Science Centre and the Larta Institute, the event brings together a diverse cross
- Bayer Crop Science R&D Chief Adrian Percy to Headline Ag Innovation Showcase St. Louis
- Annual gathering attracts industry leaders, investors and entrepreneurs working to develop solutions to pressing global issues
- & Development (BRDG) Park. Danforth and BRDG are partners with Larta Institute in organizing, to be discussed at this year’s Ag Innovation Showcase,” said Rohit Shukla, CEO of Larta Institute. “We, . The event is hosted by the Larta Institute, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center and BRDG Park, the world’s growing food and fuel supply needs. About Larta Institute
Larta Institute, founded in Los, that provides a runway of success for world-changing ideas in healthcare, agriculture and energy. Larta
- The Future of Agriculture is Center Stage at Ag Innovation Showcase
- Bees, new food sources and machine learning are leading trends
- of innovations are astounding,” says event partner, Rohit Shukla, founder and CEO of Larta Institute, a Los, are partners with Larta Institute in organizing the showcase. And then there’s the bees. The decline of bee, ’ problems and address consumers issues,” says Claire Kinlaw, Larta Institute’s ag program director, . About Larta Institute Larta Institute, founded in Los Angeles in 1993, is an internationally, ideas in healthcare, agriculture and energy. Larta Institute has helped more than 10,000 companies
- Future of Agriculture Meets Technology Innovation at Fourth Annual Ag Innovation Showcase
- Ag Innovation Showcase, one of the most influential forums about agricultural technology in the U.S., will be held Sept. 10-12, 2012, at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in St. Louis.
Twenty two companies from six countries will present th ...
- agricultural technology companies,” said Rohit Shukla, CEO and Founder of Larta Institute, Growth (BRDG) Park at Danforth Plant Science Center in St. Louis and Larta Institute. For more, plant science research institute in the world, the Ag Innovation Showcase is a joint effort of BRDG (“bridge”) Park at the Danforth Plant Science Center and the Larta Institute, as well as a number
- Ag Conference Presents an Ecosystem of Innovation
- Ag Innovation Showcase opens for its eighth year with a bang in social impact, women-led companies, gene editing and the farmers’ perspective on agtech.
- : @Agshowcase. Event Organizers
Larta Institute – Founded in Los Angeles in 1993, Larta Institute, they hit the commercial market About the Event
Established in 2009 by partners and co-founders, Larta Institute, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center and BRDG Park, the Ag Innovation Showcase, , investors, industry leaders, research institutions, government agencies and support organizations, Larta, is a not-for-profit research institute with a mission to improve the human condition through plant
- Ag Showcase, May 24-25, 2011
- The 2011 Ag Innovation Showcase is a distinguished world-class gathering of key players in the agriculture sector including industry figures, emerging innovators, investors, and Ag leaders. The Showcase also offers a platfor ...
- Center, Larta Institute, St. Louis County Economic Council (SLCEC), Missouri Biotechnology
- 18 Transformative Early-Stage Companies from 4 Countries Selected to Present
- 2017 Ag Innovation Showcase
- – June 28, 2017 – Larta Institute, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center and
Bio Research & Development, at ground zero,” said Rohit Shukla, founder and chief executive officer, Larta Institute.
Supporting, and president, BRDG Park, co-organizers with Larta Institute of the Showcase. “We are seeing more novel, environmental conditions,” said Claire Kinlaw, Ag Program Director at Larta Institute. For tickets, Established in 2009 by partners and co-founders, Larta Institute, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- FARM, FOOD and FEAST OF DATA TAKE CENTER STAGE AT 2017 AG INNOVATION SHOWCASE
- Annual gathering attracts industry leaders, investors and entrepreneurs working to develop solutions to pressing global issues.
- & Development (BRDG) Park. Danforth and BRDG are partners with Larta Institute in organizing
- Women-Owned Technology Start-Ups To Take Center Stage at Ag Innovation Showcase in St. Louis
- Firms are commercializing non-traditional innovations in bioplastics, water treatment, bio-based clothing dyes and renewable architectural products
- Shukla, chief executive officer of Larta Institute, which, along with Fiorello, is directing the Showcase, Showcase Organizers About Larta Institute Larta Institute, founded in Los Angeles in 1993, , industry leaders, research institutions, government agencies and support organizations, Larta,
Founded in 1998, the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center is a not-for-profit research institute
- 2013 Ag Innovation Showcase Comes to a Close
- The 2013 Ag Innovation Showcase provided an international gathering of over 350 Ag industry leaders, emerging innovators and investors in ag-bio, renewable energy, sustainable materials, food production, animal health and farming technologies with 19 companies presenting. View images of this year’s event.
- Danforth Plant Science Center and Larta Institute. , (Collection), (Collection)