23 search results for Keith Slotkin
- R. Keith Slotkin
- R. Keith Slotkin,
Home, District Plan Unveiled
Keith Slotkin, Ph.D.
The Slotkin laboratory is committed to the idea that a deep understanding of how, . Contact R. Keith Slotkin, Ph.D. Associate Member Associate Professor, Division, PandeyDilip ShahR. Keith SlotkinNigel TaylorChris ToppJames UmenSam WangBing YangRu Zhang Research
- The Bioinformatics Chat
- Transposons and repeats with Kaushik Panda and Keith Slotkin
- The Bioinformatics Chat, Transposons and repeats with Kaushik Panda and Keith Slotkin Read More, (Collection), (Collection)
- (St. Louis Public Radio) Danforth Center, Wash U Scientists Study Increasing Carbon Dioxide Levels On Plants
- St. Louis Public Radio spoke with Keith Slotkin and Malia Gehan to discuss their latest NSF-funded research that examines how plants respond to increased carbon dioxide levels over time.
- (St. Louis Public Radio) Danforth Center, Wash U Scientists Study Increasing Carbon Dioxide Levels On Plants, St. Louis Public Radio spoke with Keith Slotkin and Malia Gehan to discuss their latest NSF-funded research that examines how plants respond to increased carbon dioxide levels over time. READ MORE, (Collection), (Collection)
- Bipartisan Congressional Delegation Experiences the Danforth Plant Science Center
- On Friday, November 22, The Danforth Center hosted U.S. Representatives Lacy Clay, (D-MO) and Ted Budd, (R-NC) as part of a new initiative called the American Congressional Exchange.
- enjoyed meeting with Keith Slotkin, Ph.D., Associate Member Associate Professor, Division of Biological Sciences, University of Missouri Columbia, whose sister Elissa Slotkin (D-MI) is a freshman, . Keith Slotkin, PhD, with Representatives Clay and Budd , (Collection), (Collection)
- Research Team
- Plan Unveiled
Keith Slotkin, Ph.D.
The Slotkin laboratory is committed to the idea that a deep understanding of how, . Research Team R. Keith Slotkin 2009-2015 Assistant Professor, Department of Molecular Genetics, PandeyDilip ShahR. Keith SlotkinNigel TaylorChris ToppJames UmenSam WangBing YangRu Zhang Research, The Slotkin laboratory is always seeking motivated, enthusiastic and diverse scientists. If interested
- Danforth Plant Science Center and University of Missouri Strengthen Regional Research and Education with New Joint Appointments
- Strategic Partnership Attracts Leaders in Plant Genome Editing and Epigenetics
- Science Center and the University of Missouri - Columbia (MU) announced today that R. Keith Slotkin, starts on September 1. Yang will be housed on the MU campus.
“The addition of Keith Slotkin and Bing, will have joint appointments and will hold tenure at MU. Slotkin started August 1 as associate member, .
“The appointments of Drs. Slotkin and Yang build on the tradition of excellence in plant biology research, among 60 research teams engaged in plant biology research at MU.”
The Slotkin laboratory are up
- As CO2 Levels Rise, Danforth Center Scientists Explore the Effect on Plants in an Effort to Improve Crops for a Changing Environment
- While carbon dioxide (CO2) levels are rising, Keith Slotkin, Ph.D., and his collaborators at the Danforth Center and Washington University are embarking on a new research project to explore how plants respond to increased CO2 levels over time, and how this knowledge can be used to predict the lasting effects of this environmental challenge.
- University computer scientists led by Slotkin have developed a research project that garnered $3, , but they will also study how the increased level of CO2 affects their offspring. Slotkin’s research, Slotkin. Slotkin specializes in genomics, a branch of biology that focuses on an organism’s genomes, of an organism's genotype. When Slotkin joined the Danforth Center in 2018, he was inspired by the incredible, of plants, to analyze images on a molecular level?” says Keith. While imaging techniques used in phenomics
- Scientists to Deploy Advances in 3D Imaging and Machine Learning to Predict the Effect of Rising CO2 Levels on Crops
- Research could result in a unique model that helps predict the lasting effects of environmental challenges on a plant’s genome and physical growth.
- in maintaining agricultural productivity and preserving the environment. The research, led by Keith Slotkin, of leafier, wider plants, farmers could plan to plant their crops farther apart. When Slotkin joined, in 2D. Slotkin’s team has cutting-edge expertise in the mathematical and computational analysis, it to this research, and transform the field of genomics in the process,” explains Slotkin, . Slotkin specializes in genomics, a branch of molecular biology that focuses on an organism’s
39 North Innovation District Plan Unveiled Directory Dr. Keith Slotkin's, Meredith Sigman firstname.lastname@example.org Visiting Graduate Student Slotkin, Keith, MillerTodd MocklerDmitri NusinowSona PandeyDilip ShahR. Keith SlotkinNigel TaylorChris ToppJames UmenSam
- Lab News
Keith Slotkin, Ph.D.
The Slotkin laboratory is committed, KutchanDonald MacKenzieBlake MeyersAllison MillerTodd MocklerDmitri NusinowSona PandeyDilip ShahR. Keith