4 search results for Joe Reagan
- The Danforth Center Recognized for Achievement in Bioscience
- The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center received the 2013 Achievement in Bioscience at the Arcus Awards, at the Regional Chamber’s inaugural event held on November 26, 2013.
- ,” said Joe Reagan, president and CEO, St. Louis Regional Chamber. “We were inspired by the hundreds
- (St. Louis Post-Dispatch) St. Louis Region’s Plant Science Ecosystem is Flourishing
St. Louis is home to the world’s largest concentration of plant scientists, and more than 750 plant and medical science organizations are based here. Our region has a trained, skilled workforce thanks to its many academic institutions — and a collection of other core assets that make our community attractive for companies.
- (St. Louis Post-Dispatch) St. Louis Region’s Plant Science Ecosystem is Flourishing, Commentary by Joe Reagan In his story, “German seed firm to open research site at Danforth” (June 17), Tim Barker reported that KWS, one of the world’s leading seed companies, has selected St. Louis as the location for its North American research facility. St. Louis went head-to-head, KWS to relocate to our region. Joe Reagan is president and CEO of the St. Louis Regional Chamber
- St. Louis Wins Competitive Search to Land Major Player in Ag Industry
- Region’s Plant Science Ecosystem Provides Key Resources for KWS Gateway Research Center
- Center; Denny Coleman, St Louis Economic Development Partnership; Joe Reagan, St. Louis Regional, and medical research,” said St. Louis Regional Chamber president & CEO Joe Reagan. “The Regional Chamber
- Region Lands Major Player in Ag Industry
- There is no better way to celebrate BRDG Park’s five year anniversary than to announce that one of the world’s leading seed companies has decided to establish a significant presence in our community. Specifically, that global agricultural company, KWS, will establish the KWS Gateway Research Center at BRDG Park.
- , Wexford Science + Technology, the developers of BRDG Park; Joe Reagan and his team from the Saint Louis