35 search results for International Food Policy Research Institute
- The Plant Pulse April 27, 2012
- Food Security & Climate Change Challenges Accelerating
Roots & Shoots
Research at the Danforth Center includes the search renewable, clean energy, using algae and oilseed crops such as camelina. Center scientists are also focused on develo ...
Leading Food Policy Organization Issues 2011 Global Food Policy Report
In its first annual Global Food Policy Report, the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) reflected on the major policy developments of 2011. The report analyzed the year's food policy progress, The Plant Pulse April 27, 2012, Food Security & Climate Change Challenges Accelerating
Roots & Shoots
Research at the Danforth Center includes the search renewable, clean energy, using
- Danforth Center Announces New Executive Director of the Institute for International Crop Improvement
- Donald MacKenzie to lead effort to deliver improved crops where they are needed most
- by the International Rice Research Institute. His proven track record of working with diverse stakeholder, Danforth Center Announces New Executive Director of the Institute for International Crop, as the Executive Director of its Institute for International Crop Improvement (IICI). MacKenzie will manage, with the Institute’s commitment to collaborate with international and local partner organizations, in partnership with international research institutions, NGOs, funding agencies and regulatory agencies
- Research Integrity
- Research Institutes Enterprise Rent-A-Car Institute for Renewable FuelsInstitute for International,
Policy on Ethical Conduct Research Integrity Policy Conflict of Interest Quick, Form Research Financial Conflict of Interest Policy Retention Of and Access to Research Data PI, Research Integrity,
Home, ParkContact UsCareersDisclosure of Funding39 North Scientists & Research Principal Investigators
- 2011 Ag Showcase Announces International "Who's Who" of Speakers & Panels
- Panels Focus on Agricultural Solutions to Global Crises in Food Production and Security, Environmental and Energy Concerns
A robust schedule of panels and keynote addresses featuring an international “who’s who” of speakers from leading agricultur ...
- . Louis (www.danforthcenter.org), the largest independent plant science research institute in the world, ideas for innovation in agriculture, from public policy on food security to energy and sustainable, 2011 Ag Showcase Announces International "Who's Who" of Speakers & Panels, Panels Focus on Agricultural Solutions to Global Crises in Food Production and Security, Environmental and Energy Concerns A robust schedule of panels and keynote addresses featuring an international “who’s who
- Improving Investments, Policies, and Productivity Is Critical to Combating Hunger and Malnutrition
- St. Louis, MO—Global demand for major grains, such as maize, rice, and wheat, is projected to increase by nearly 48 percent from 2000-2025 and by 70 percent between 2000 and 2050, according to research presented by Mark Rosegrant, who delivered ...
- Technology at the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI). Per capita meat consumption, that progress in the fight against hunger and poverty is sustainable.” The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) seeks sustainable solutions for ending hunger and poverty. IFPRI is one of 15 centers supported by the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research, research institute in the world, the Ag Innovation Showcase is a joint effort of BRDG (“bridge”) Park
- Social Sharing: 10 Agriculture Blogs to Follow
As 2014 wraps up, we’d like to share some remarkable blogs that we followed this year and hope you find them interesting as well.
- Forward Blog Written by the staff of the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy the blog covers sustainability as it relates to food security, rural development, international trade, the environment and public health. USDA Blog Focuses on food, agriculture, natural resources, and related issues, and biotechnology. CommonGround A blog focusing on conversations between women who grow food, and research. Impatient Optimists A blog by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation with numerous contributors
- The Plant Pulse May 4, 2012
International Humanitarian of the Year Award
Roots & Shoots
The World Affairs Council of St. Louis announced that it will recognize the efforts of the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center led by Dr. William H. Danforth, chairman of the ...
- , and Dr. James C. Carrington, president, with the organization’s second annual International Humanitarian of the Year Award.
Top 10 food trailblazers
Who are the people behind grassroots movements, farming unions, groundbreaking research and government policy that are helping to stave off hunger, boost crop harvests and put more food on tables? AlertNet put this question, The Plant Pulse May 4, 2012, International Humanitarian of the Year Award
Roots & Shoots
- 12th International Symposium on Biosafety of Genetically Modified Organisms (ISBGMO12)
Millennium Hotel, St Louis, Missouri, USA
17-20 September 2012
The ISBGMO is a unique opportunity for scientists from across the globe to share experiences and engage in open and meaningful dialogue about biosafety.
Participants include scie ...
- about biosafety.
Participants include scientists involved in biosafety research and policy, including, meeting organized by the International Society for Biosafety Research (ISBR), a society whose, for this symposium. The Danforth Center is a not-for-profit research institute, where scientists engage, agricultural production, research is channeled through the Center’s Office of International Programs, 12th International Symposium on Biosafety of Genetically Modified Organisms (ISBGMO12), WEBSITE
- Research Team
- of the Golden Rice Project coordinated by the International Rice Research Institute. Prior to taking, -Food Canada's Research Branch, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency and as head of Science Policy, Institute for Renewable FuelsInstitute for International Crop Improvement Core Technologies, Research Team,
Home, of Funding39 North Scientists & Research Principal Investigators Douglas AllenRebecca BartIvan
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Institute for Renewable FuelsInstitute for International Crop Improvement, and global regulatory processes aligns with the Institute’s commitment to collaborate with international, Rice Research Institute where he spent three years as a Regulatory Affairs and Stewardship Leader, , Nigel worked at the Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California. His expertise centers, of Funding39 North Scientists & Research Principal Investigators Douglas AllenRebecca