80 search results for Innovations
- (St. Louis Post-Dispatch) BRDG Park Company, Forrest Innovations, Works to Fight the Zika Virus
- The battle against the Zika virus, which can cause birth defects and paralysis, has been taken to the source. The deadliest creatures on Earth — mosquitoes — kill 725,000 people every year by passing on malaria, dengue fever, yellow fever and other diseases. Now the insects are blamed for spreading Zika, infecting 3 million to 4 million people across Latin America in the last year.
- (St. Louis Post-Dispatch) BRDG Park Company, Forrest Innovations, Works to Fight the Zika Virus, The battle against the Zika virus, which can cause birth defects and paralysis, has been taken to the source.
The deadliest creatures on Earth — mosquitoes — kill 725,000 people every year by passing, Innovations of Creve Coeur plans to breed and release sterile mosquitoes to prevent reproduction, Paldi, Forrest’s CEO. Israel-based Forrest Innovations moved its American headquarters to the Bio
- Breeding Scientific Innovations, Harvesting Commercial Breakthroughs
- Third Annual Ag Innovation Showcase
- Breeding Scientific Innovations, Harvesting Commercial Breakthroughs , Third Annual Ag Innovation Showcase , (Collection), (Collection)
- (St. Louis Public Radio) Meet the Three St. Louis Companies That Will be Featured at the Ag Innovation Showcase
- This year at Ag Showcase, 19 early stage companies will present to possible investors, three of which are companies based in St. Louis.
- agriculture, renewables and sustainables, biological solutions and farming innovations. Three
- Ag Innovation Showcase Calls for Applications
- Cutting edge start-ups and research projects are invited to apply to present in four categories: precision agriculture, farming innovations, biological solutions, and renewables and sustainables at the 2014 Ag Innovation Showcase.
- surrounding agriculture. Farming Innovations
This group of companies has developed or deployed solutions, of companies uses innovations in biotechnology and advances in analytical sciences to resolve a range, & Sustainables
This group of companies is focused on innovations that offer alternatives to fossil fuels, . Their innovations range from creating cost-effective sources of biofuel, to improving the availability
- Plant Pulse
- The Plant Pulse is a feature of the Danforth Center Roots and Shoots Blog that includes a sampling of interesting stories about world hunger and malnutrition, food security, climate change, biofuels, agriculture, the environment, conferences and events, and the impact of plant science.
- scientists. Bill Gates on the importance of GFIA 2014 Global Forum for Innovations in Agriculture, livelihoods for the poor. Hear how he thinks BIG ideas & innovations can bring about the next agricultural, , entrepreneurs, engineers, historians of technology, and others to assess the innovations that have done
- Connect with the 2014 Ag Innovation Showcase
- We welcome you to learn more and interact with the presenters, speakers, panelists and event organizers during the three day event. Here is this year's Social Media Directory for your use of Twitter handles of many of those participating during Ag Innovation Showcase. We look forward to your Tweets!
- : Farming Innovations
@Blue4Green Squall (GreenA)
@GreenaGardens, Marrone, Marrone Bio Innovations (MBI)
@pammarrone Kelly Smith, AgBiome
@agbiome Company, Global Patent Group KWS Knobbe Martens Marrone Bio Innovations NewLeaf Symbiotics Syngenta SyMyco
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Israeli company opening US headquarters in St. Louis
- NRGene, an Israeli genomics company has chosen St. Louis for the location of its U.S. headquarters.
- international companies. Kaiima Agro-Biotech, Evogene and Forrest Innovations also came to St. Louis
- Agricultural Solutions to Global Crises in Energy and Food Storage and Security
- A robust schedule of panels featuring a “who’s who” of international speakers from leading agricultural businesses, venture capital and investment firms, research institutions, will provide new insights and perspectives at the Ag Innovation Showcase, ...
- . Special attention is focused on developing ideas and solutions related to innovations in agriculture, . Lucier, Chairman and CEO of Life Technologies Corp., whose products facilitate genomic innovations
- The Future of Agriculture is Center Stage at Ag Innovation Showcase
- Bees, new food sources and machine learning are leading trends
- that give real-world advice to farmers are just a few disruptive innovations highlighted at this year’s Ag, of innovations are astounding,” says event partner, Rohit Shukla, founder and CEO of Larta Institute, a Los, have commercial potential.” The innovations to be featured at the event cover a wide range of ag, all over the world, boasts 22 innovations on the mainstage this year to present their products, want to find solutions to problems. If you look at the innovations that were presented at the Ag
- TechAccel and Danforth Plant Science Center Announce Strategic Partnership to Advance Ag Innovation to Meet Global Challenges
- $250,000 Grant Will Provide Capital to Advance and Commercialize Projects
- and commercializing agricultural innovations from the laboratory into the marketplace, to commercialize or prove out agriculture- and animal health-related innovations.
“The Path to Commercialization, , invests in and acquires early-stage innovations. Through collaborations with universities and research