88 search results for Inc
- (UMSL Daily) STARS students receive LMI Aerospace Inc. Awards for Excellence in Research
- Thirty aspiring scientists have been rewarded for a summer of hard work at the STARS Program including two Danforth Center interns.
- (UMSL Daily) STARS students receive LMI Aerospace Inc. Awards for Excellence in Research, Thirty aspiring scientists have been rewarded for a summer of hard work at the Students and Teachers as Research Scientists (STARS) Program. The teenage scientists were part of a larger group that spent six weeks conducting intensive research with St. Louis-area professionals and professors as part, of the LMI Aerospace Inc. Award for Excellence in Research. This year 88 high school students
- Monsanto Acquires Agricultural Technology Leader Divergence, Inc.
- “We extend our sincere congratulations to the team at Divergence. This is further validation of their extraordinary work. Becoming part of the Monsanto team will give them access to resources that will accelerate their work to bring critical solu ...
- Monsanto Acquires Agricultural Technology Leader Divergence, Inc., “We extend our sincere congratulations to the team at Divergence. This is further validation of their extraordinary work. Becoming part of the Monsanto team will give them access to resources that will accelerate their work to bring critical solutions to farmers who will benefit from their terrific science. We are also delighted to know that they will continue to be tenants of BRDG Park where they have been a leader
- Disclosure of Funding
- Management National Institutes of Health Bank of America Charitable Foundation, Inc, Development Partnership Clayco, Inc. St. Louis Regional Chamber Cotton Incorporated Sumitomo Chemical Company CSI Leasing, Inc. Tarlton Corporation Department of Energy Techaccel, Company Field Watch, Inc. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Flad Architects, Blackwell Sanders University of Missouri Intoximeters, Inc. United States Agency
- 16 Companies Selected for 2011 Ag Innovation Showcase
- Sixteen companies have been selected in a rigorous international competition to present at the third annual Ag Innovation Showcase (www.agshowcase.com), May 23-24, 2011, in St. Louis, MO. These companies represent the most promising and brightest inn ...
Phycal, Inc. (www.phycal.com), St. Louis, MO & Cleveland, OH
NSure BV (www.nsure.nl), Netherlands, (www.solumtech.com), San Diego, CA
Veris Technologies, Inc. (www.veristech.com), Salina, KS
- International Speakers will Discuss Synthetic and Systems Biology
- The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center will be hosting more than 350 registrants, many from around the St. Louis area this week at our 14thannual Fall Symposium, Wednesday, September 26th – Friday, September 28th, 2012. This year’s symposium will ...
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Angstrom Scientific Inc.
- VWR International, LLC
- Bruker AXS
- Hummert International
- Life Technologies Corporation
- New England Biolabs, Inc.
- Dow, Biotechnology, Inc
- Fisher Scientific
- OpGen, Inc.
- Fluidigm Corporation
- Donald Danforth Plant Science
- Corporate Partners
- + $10,000+ Ameren
Bayer Crop Science
US Bank $5,000+ Aon Risk Services Central Inc.
Bunge North America Foundation
Argent Capital ManagementBayer CropScience
Color Art Palette Inc.
CSI Leasing, Inc.
Gladys Manion Real Estate
Hjelle Advisors LLC
Lewis and Clark Venture Capital LLC
Novus International, Inc.
Paycom Payroll LLC
- Three Alumni Companies Share Insights for Entrepreneurial Success
- In its short history, the Ag Innovation Showcase already has an impressive track record in selecting and highlighting innovators that have resulted in fast-track growth and visibility. Three alumni companies that presented at previous Showcase even ...
- to flourish after the event,” said Haney. Kuehnle AgroSystems (www.kuehnleagro.com), Inc. (KAS), based, on their own. According to Adelheid (Heidi) Kuehnle, President & CEO of Kuehnle AgroSystems, Inc., the Ag, .” Divergence Inc. (www.divergence.com), acquired by Monsanto earlier this year, also was a presenter
- (St. Louis Post-Dispatch) Lab Space Crunch: Urgency Builds for Biotech Startup Labs in Wake of Monsanto Deal
- “It was important then and it will be imperative now to do everything we can to retain that intellectual capital and talent,” said Donn Rubin, president and CEO of BioSTL, the nonprofit organization that operates BioGenerator.
- (St. Louis Post-Dispatch) Lab Space Crunch: Urgency Builds for Biotech Startup Labs in Wake of Monsanto Deal, Seven years ago, Pfizer began cutting hundreds of research jobs from its former campus in Chesterfield as it moved much of its new drug development to the Boston area.
Instead of taking a job in Massachusetts, Joe Monahan and several of his co-workers stayed in St. Louis and started their own drug discovery and contract research firms: Confluence Life Sciences Inc. and Confluence
- Danforth Plant Science Center Hosts 14th Annual Fall Symposium
- Speakers from across the world will discuss synthetic and systems biology
ST. LOUIS, MO, September 4, 2012 – The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center will be hosting its 14th annual Fall Symposium from Wednesday, September 26th – Friday, September 2 ...
Monsanto Company LemnaTec Miltenyi Biotec Angstrom Scientific Inc. VWR International, LLC, Biolabs, Inc. Dow AgroSciences PhytoTechnology Laboratories Affymetrix Roche Diagnostics Gold Biotechnology, Inc Fisher Scientific OpGen, Inc. Fluidigm Corporation Donald Danforth Plant
- Connect with the 2013 Ag Showcase
Today kicks off the 2013 Ag Innovation Showcase. This year, we are celebrating an important milestone; the fifth year of the premier Showcase. Over the next few days, the Ag Showcase will be exploring important global issues in ag-bio such as, renewable energy, sustainable materials, food production, animal health and farming technologies.
- @JohnDeere Sid Gorham, Solum, Inc. @solumtech Aaran Hutchinson, Cogent 3D, Inc. @Cogent3D, RipeStuff (UniQuest) @UniQuest_tweet SenesTech, Inc. @SenesTech Social, _ Company Presentations:
Renewables & Sustainables Linnaeus Plant Sciences, Inc