3 search results for Hanna H. Gray
- Post-Doctoral Associate Named Prestigious Hanna H. Gray Fellow and Receives $1.4 Million Award to Accelerate His Career in Plant Science
- Kevin Cox was named one of only 15 Hanna H. Gray Fellows by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) in Chevy Chase, MD.
- Post-Doctoral Associate Named Prestigious Hanna H. Gray Fellow and Receives $1.4 Million Award, Gates Foundation. Follow us on Twitter at @DanforthCenter. About the Hanna H. Gray Fellows Program The Hanna H. Gray Fellows Program represents HHMI’s commitment to supporting talented early career, , a post-doctoral associate at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center was named one of only 15 Hanna H, . “Being a Hanna Gray Fellow is an extraordinary opportunity for me,” said Cox. “Coming into a faculty
- Improving Crops and Inspiring the Next Generation of Scientists
- Kevin Cox, a postdoctoral associate in Blake Meyers’ lab, recently received the Hanna H. Gray Fellowship from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute. Read our blog to learn about the impact that this fellowship will have on his research and career as a plant scientist.
- , describes the moment he found out that he had received the Hanna H. Gray Fellowship from the Howard Hughes, that I was going to do better,” he explained. The Hanna H. Gray Fellowship is a prestigious honor, and to apply it to understanding and combatting plant diseases.” With the Hanna H. Gray fellowship, Kevin, . By intentionally recruiting individuals from gender, racial, ethnic and other underrepresented groups, the Hanna H. Gray Fellows program is increasing diversity in the biomedical research community. The need
- News & Media
- ’ lab, recently received the Hanna H. Gray Fellowship from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute. Read our, News & Media,
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram Flickr YouTube RSS About Our Leadership James C. Carrington, Ph.D.Sam FiorelloHal DaviesToni Kutchan, Ph.D.Tom BanderAnna DibbleTodd HornburgKarla RoeberTodd R. SchnuckWilliam H. Danforth, M.D.Board