6 search results for HHMI
- Unleashing a Decade of Innovation in Plant Science
- Representatives of the plant science community have developed the Plant Science Decadal Vision that serves to educate the public and government about the need for advances in plant science.
- Research Summit held at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) in 2011 and again in December 2013, Foundation (NSF), the U. S. Departments of Energy (DOE) and Agriculture (USDA) and HHMI. Toni Kutchan
- Post-Doctoral Associate Named Prestigious Hanna H. Gray Fellow and Receives $1.4 Million Award to Accelerate His Career in Plant Science
- Kevin Cox was named one of only 15 Hanna H. Gray Fellows by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) in Chevy Chase, MD.
- . Gray Fellows by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) in Chevy Chase, MD. The fellowship, a $1.4 million investment by HHMI at a critical time in his career, when he eventually transitions from, and broaden their view of what type of career they can have,” he said. HHMI is committed to supporting people who will solve some of he greatest problems in science,” said Erin O’Shea, president of HHMI, The Hanna H. Gray Fellows Program represents HHMI’s commitment to supporting talented early career
- (Agri-Pulse) Plant scientists outline goals for 'Decadal Vision'
- Educating the general public and Washington decision makers about the innovations of plant science is vital for the sector to achieve potential solutions to global challenges such as feeding a large population with fewer resources.
- (HHMI) in 2011 and 2013. “Failing to realize the promise for advances in plant science research
- Distinguished Leaders Recognized for Science and Service at Annual Plantasia Gala
- Ambassador George Herbert “Bert” Walker III and Sir David Baulcombe were honored at the 14th annual Plantasia Gala for their dedication to service and science.
- ,” said Dr. Craig Pikkaard, HHMI-GBMF investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute and distinguished
- Scientific Advisory Board
HHMI Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute; Distinguished Professor and Carlos O. Miller
- -factor 108).
Rob Martienssen, Ph.D., HHMI-GBMF Investigator, Cold Spring Harbor