874 search results for Development
Home, Development (CSTM) CSTM News ArchiveCSTM Events Photo GalleryCSTM ChairsCSTM Travel Awards, Directory Development NamePhoneFaxEmailTitle Tom Bander 314-587-1235 314-587-1335 firstname.lastname@example.org Vice President of Development Suzanne Cavagna, Mason 314-587-1044 314-587-1144 email@example.com Development Officer
- Career Development (CSTM)
- Career Development (CSTM),
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram Flickr YouTube RSS About Overview and HistoryOur People Dr. William H. DanforthDr. James C, TrunksPrograms Career Development (CSTM) CSTM News ArchiveCSTM Events Photo GalleryCSTM ChairsCSTM, .
CSTM exists to bring career training and development opportunities to researchers within
- (St. Louis Economic Development Partnership) The Missouri Ag Story
- St. Louis is home to the most plant scientists anywhere in the world, but it doesn’t stop there.
- (St. Louis Economic Development Partnership) The Missouri Ag Story, St. Louis is home to the most plant scientists anywhere in the world, but it doesn’t stop there. Missouri’s strength in agricultural technology stretches all the way from the Missouri Botanical Garden in the city, to the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in Creve Coeur and all the way to Mizzou’s renowned School of Agriculture.
The Missouri ag assets are astounding and they keep growing. The St. Louis Economic Development
- Benson Hill Names Business Development and Intellectual Property Executives
- Benson Hill Biosystems is strengthening its executive team with two new hires
- Benson Hill Names Business Development and Intellectual Property Executives, St. Louis, MO and Research Triangle Park, NC – September 8, 2014 – Today Benson Hill Biosystems, an agricultural, executive team with the appointments of Andy Renz as Vice President of Business Development and Murray, development. Prior to joining the business team, he managed a lab at BASF focused on metabolic, is an agricultural biotechnology company focused on the development of traits to increase intrinsic crop
- (West Newsmagazine) St. Louis City, County engages young professionals in economic development
- Involved citizens, regional business leaders and young professionals from the St. Louis City and County met to discuss the economic future of the region.
- (West Newsmagazine) St. Louis City, County engages young professionals in economic development, Factory in the Central West End, the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership (SLEDP) sought feedback, to share their perspectives. As Missouri’s only accredited economic development organization, SLEDP has, development agencies of the city and county, which prompted meetings with businesses, elected, meeting will shape the first-ever St. Louis City/County economic development strategic plan to help
- (Area Development) Israel-Based Evogene Establishes US Headquarters In St. Louis, Missouri
- Israeli biotechnology company Evogene will establish its United States headquarters at the Bio-Research & Development Growth Park in St. Louis, Missouri.
- (Area Development) Israel-Based Evogene Establishes US Headquarters In St. Louis, Missouri,
Israeli biotechnology company Evogene will establish its United States headquarters at the Bio-Research & Development Growth Park in St. Louis, Missouri. Evogene’s expansion includes a $1 million capital investment and is expected to create 15 new high-paying jobs in the next three years.
"The establishment of this new facility will clearly take Evogene to a new level in the important area
- Danforth Center Receives $1.5 Million Grant to Accelerate the Development of Clean Energy Technologies
- As part of a joint DOE-USDA program, Danforth Center researchers, were awarded funding for a $1.5 million project to understand physiologic responses of bioenergy grasses to environmental changes
- Danforth Center Receives $1.5 Million Grant to Accelerate the Development of Clean Energy Technologies, ST. LOUIS, MO – JULY 23, 2014 – As part of a joint Department of Energy-U.S. Department of Agriculture (DOE-USDA) program to accelerate development of improved plant feedstocks for biofuels, portfolio and accelerate development of new clean energy technologies designed to decrease dependence, between plants and their environment. Projects will help development of regionally adapted crop
- Danforth Plant Science Center Receives $8M For Big Data Research Program To Advance Development of Key Bioenergy Crop
- Understanding key phenotype-to-genotype associations will enhance efforts to bring products to market.
- Danforth Plant Science Center Receives $8M For Big Data Research Program To Advance Development of Key Bioenergy Crop , Understanding key phenotype-to-genotype associations will enhance efforts, baseline crop trait data of unprecedented quality and quantity, and that will accelerate development, for International Development, the Bill & Melinda Gates and Howard G. Buffett Foundations. Follow us on Twitter, the development of improved varieties of energy sorghum, a crop used to produce biofuel, by developing advanced
- Recipients of African Women in Agricultural Research and Development Award Work to Improve Food Security
- The career development program brought three women to the United States to study current scientific techniques to help improve global food security.
- Recipients of African Women in Agricultural Research and Development Award Work to Improve Food Security, In June of 2016, the Danforth Center welcomed three extraordinary women from Africa as part of a training and mentoring fellowship as recipients of the African Women in Agricultural Research and Development (AWARD). AWARD is a career development program to equip top female plant scientists across sub-Saharan Africa to accelerate agricultural gains by strengthening their science
- (Office of Missouri Governor Jay Nixon) Gov. Nixon announces appointment of MTC Director Jason Hall as Director of Missouri Department of Economic Development
- December 30, 2011
With strong business experience and stellar academic record, Hall will bring energy, dedication to new position, Gov. Nixon says
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - Gov. Jay Nixon today announced that he will name Jason Hall, executive director o ...
- as Director of Missouri Department of Economic Development,
December 30, 2011 With strong, Department of Economic Development. In that position, Mr. Hall will oversee continued implementation, was instrumental in the development of Missouri's competitive application for the State Small Business, .
Under Mr. Hall's leadership, the MTC has invested in strategic development projects designed, Department of Economic Development. I applaud David Kerr for his strong leadership of the Department