39 search results for Chris Topp
- Chris Topp
- Chris Topp,
Chris Topp, Ph.D.
I see, us on task and on mission. Research Summary
Chris’s current research interests, .
The Topp Lab takes a phenomics approach to study crop root growth dynamics in response to environmental, to the opacity of soil and a complex morphology that is environmentally sensitive. The Topp lab uses a semi
- Researchers Develop a Sustainable Way to Support Local Food Bank
- More than 15 Danforth Center employees came together to build and manage the Center's first sustainable community garden.
- ,” said Chris Topp, assistant member at the Center. “The idea started bottom-up with John and a few, , Chris Topp Lab
• Chris Topp, Chris Topp Lab
• Melinda Wilson, Phenotyping Facility
• Becca Bindbeutel
- Research Areas
- Blake Meyers Todd Mockler Dmitri Nusinow Dilip Shah Nigel Taylor Chris Topp Jim, Blake Meyers Todd Mockler Dmitri Nusinow Chris Topp Sam Wang Genomics and Bioinformatics, Toni Kutchan Blake Meyers Todd Mockler Sona Pandey Chris Topp Jim Umen Sam Wang Ru Zhang, Malia Gehan Todd Mockler Dmitri Nusinow Sona Pandey Chris Topp Jim Umen Sam Wang Ru Zhang
- Danforth Investigator Receives Grant Through the National Academies Keck Futures Initiative
- Danforth Plant Science Center Principal Investigator, Chris Topp, Ph.D., and Yuan-Chuan Tai, Ph.D., Washington University School of Medicine were selected to receive funding through the National Academies Keck Futures Initiative to support interdisciplinary research projects related to the future of advanced nuclear technologies.
- , Danforth Plant Science Center Principal Investigator, Chris Topp, Ph.D., and Yuan-Chuan Tai, Ph.D., for larger awards from other public and private sources. Topp and Tai’s project will focus, ,” explained Topp. “This opportunity provided by the National Academies Keck Futures Initiative will allow us, led by Tai, and a newly created root phenotyping program at the Danforth Center led by Topp, . “Chris and I are extremely grateful to the National Academies Keck Futures Initiative
- Drawn to St Louis – Westward Expansion to the Center of Plant Science
- Keith Duncan, research scientist in Chris Topp’s laboratory, responsible for operation and management of the new X-ray CT imaging system.
- Guest Blogger: Keith Duncan, research scientist in Chris Topp’s laboratory, focused on field-based, to the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in response to a job posting in Dr. Chris Topp’s laboratory, of selling our home and moving to St. Louis, Chris had managed the acquisition and delivery, internal plant biology in great detail, it would be particularly valuable in the Topp laboratory’s research, in the hotel for just over a week when I emailed Chris; he asked me to come to the Danforth Center
- CONVERSATIONS SERIES: “Big Ideas - Meeting Grand Challenges”
Join us Thursday, November 16, 2017 for a very different Conversations!
- CONVERSATIONS SERIES: “Big Ideas - Meeting Grand Challenges”, On Thursday, November 16, the Danforth Center will host a Conversations Series event, “Big Ideas – Meeting Grand Challenges,” featuring three teams of Center scientists. TEAMS Team Bart (Becky Bart Lab) Team Meyers (Blake Meyers Lab) Team Topp (Chris Topp Lab) Dan Lin Patricia Baldrich Lee Douangkeomany Anne Phillips Ryan DelPercio Nate Ellis Jeff Berry Margaret Frank Mao Li
- Better water, better jobs: World Water Day 2016
- Almost half of the world's workers are employed in water-related sectors.
- path from my work to helping clean up our rivers, streams and oceans,” said Chris Topp, Ph.D., assistant member at the Danforth Center. Topp and his team are working to better understand how, and ocean ecosystems. “At the Danforth Center, we talk about the impact of our research every day,” Topp
- Imaging Laboratory Technician - Topp Lab
Salary will be commensurate, Imaging Laboratory Technician - Topp Lab,
Home, Innovation District Plan Unveiled Careers Imaging Laboratory Technician - Topp Lab Date, technician position in the Topp Lab at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in Saint Louis, MO.
We seek, to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with Imaging Lab Tech - Topp Lab in the subject line.
Chris Topp, Ph.D.
I see, the topp_lab folder Attempt a large file transfer from our server to your local endpoint, via Globus Connect: 1. Topp et al. PNAS 2013
- Less is Clearly More: Reducing the Amount of Water Needed to Grow Nutritious Food, Fiber and Fuel
- New discoveries can help us grow more nutritious food using less land, soil and water while reducing fertilizer and pesticide use.
- a direct path from my work to helping clean up our rivers, streams and oceans,” said Chris Topp, Ph.D.