39 search results for Chris Topp
- Chris Topp
- Chris Topp,
39 North Innovation District Plan Unveiled
Chris Topp, Ph.D., Summary
Chris’s current research interests are subterranean phenotyping and characterizing, phenotype for agriculturally important traits.
The Topp Lab takes a phenomics approach to study crop, that is environmentally sensitive. The Topp lab uses a semi-automated optical tomography (OPT) system
- Danforth Investigator Receives Grant Through the National Academies Keck Futures Initiative
- Danforth Plant Science Center Principal Investigator, Chris Topp, Ph.D., and Yuan-Chuan Tai, Ph.D., Washington University School of Medicine were selected to receive funding through the National Academies Keck Futures Initiative to support interdisciplinary research projects related to the future of advanced nuclear technologies.
- , Danforth Plant Science Center Principal Investigator, Chris Topp, Ph.D., and Yuan-Chuan Tai, Ph.D., for larger awards from other public and private sources. Topp and Tai’s project will focus, ,” explained Topp. “This opportunity provided by the National Academies Keck Futures Initiative will allow us, led by Tai, and a newly created root phenotyping program at the Danforth Center led by Topp, . “Chris and I are extremely grateful to the National Academies Keck Futures Initiative
- Drawn to St Louis – Westward Expansion to the Center of Plant Science
- Keith Duncan, research scientist in Chris Topp’s laboratory, responsible for operation and management of the new X-ray CT imaging system.
- Guest Blogger: Keith Duncan, research scientist in Chris Topp’s laboratory, focused on field-based, to the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in response to a job posting in Dr. Chris Topp’s laboratory, of selling our home and moving to St. Louis, Chris had managed the acquisition and delivery, internal plant biology in great detail, it would be particularly valuable in the Topp laboratory’s research, in the hotel for just over a week when I emailed Chris; he asked me to come to the Danforth Center
- Research Areas
- Allison Miller Todd Mockler Dmitri Nusinow Dilip Shah Nigel Taylor Chris Topp Jim, Malia Gehan Donald MacKenzie Blake Meyers Todd Mockler Dmitri Nusinow Chris Topp Sam Wang, Allison Miller Todd Mockler Sona Pandey Chris Topp Jim Umen Sam Wang Ru Zhang Plant, Malia Gehan Donald MacKenzie Allison Miller Todd Mockler Dmitri Nusinow Sona Pandey Chris Topp Jim Umen Sam Wang Ru Zhang Plant Microbe Interactions
Rebecca Bart Jim Carrington Blake
- CONVERSATIONS SERIES: “Big Ideas - Meeting Grand Challenges”
Join us Thursday, November 16, 2017 for a very different Conversations!
- CONVERSATIONS SERIES: “Big Ideas - Meeting Grand Challenges”, On Thursday, November 16, the Danforth Center will host a Conversations Series event, “Big Ideas – Meeting Grand Challenges,” featuring three teams of Center scientists. TEAMS Team Bart (Becky Bart Lab) Team Meyers (Blake Meyers Lab) Team Topp (Chris Topp Lab) Dan Lin Patricia Baldrich Lee Douangkeomany Anne Phillips Ryan DelPercio Nate Ellis Jeff Berry Margaret Frank Mao Li
- Better water, better jobs: World Water Day 2016
- Almost half of the world's workers are employed in water-related sectors.
- path from my work to helping clean up our rivers, streams and oceans,” said Chris Topp, Ph.D., assistant member at the Danforth Center. Topp and his team are working to better understand how, and ocean ecosystems. “At the Danforth Center, we talk about the impact of our research every day,” Topp
- Imaging Laboratory Technician - Topp Lab
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience. Interested individuals, Imaging Laboratory Technician - Topp Lab,
Home, Imaging Laboratory Technician - Topp Lab Date Posted:
Available immediately - A full time imaging lab technician position in the Topp Lab at the Donald, ) statement of research interests/career goals to:
email@example.com with Imaging Lab Tech - Topp
- Innovation District Plan Unveiled
Chris Topp, Ph.D., with the password: Yb11&rDA%T You will see the topp_lab folder Attempt a large file transfer from our, GO HERE Data available for download via Globus Connect: 1. Topp et al. PNAS 20132
- Less is Clearly More: Reducing the Amount of Water Needed to Grow Nutritious Food, Fiber and Fuel
- New discoveries can help us grow more nutritious food using less land, soil and water while reducing fertilizer and pesticide use.
- a direct path from my work to helping clean up our rivers, streams and oceans,” said Chris Topp, Ph.D.
- Cutting Edge Technology at the Fall Symposium
- We welcome you to learn more and interact with the speakers during the the Fall Symposium. Be sure to see this year’s Social Media Directory for your use of many of those participating during the Fall Symposium.
- Anjali Iyer-Pascuzzi, Ph.D. Purdue University @PurdueNewsmkrs Chris Topp, Ph.D. Donald Danforth