23 search results for Cereals
- Danforth Center Scientists Uncover a Genetic Mechanism that Could Enhance Yield Potential in Cereal Crops
- Precise Regulation of Plant Hormones in Early Reproductive Development as a Target for Yield Increases
- that controls developmental traits related to grain production in cereals. The work was performed in Setaria, and across the grasses, with the ultimate goal of defining targets for improving grain yield in cereals
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Hungry for growth
- Brian Cassidy - Monsanto’s David Fischhoff worked on first-generation products commercialized in the ‘90s.Agritech fuels St. Louis economy: 16,500 workers, 400 companies account for $75 billion in revenue
Premium content from St. Louis Business Jou ...
- chain by making an organic food base used in cereals, pasta and granola bars distributed throughout
- Donald Danforth Plant Science Center Welcomes New Principal Investigator
- As expansion efforts continue to advance, the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center has hired Andrea Eveland, Ph.D., as a principal investigator and assistant member.
- at the Center aimed at improving yield traits in cereals. I am looking forward to exciting collaborations
- Plant Pulse
- The Plant Pulse is a feature of the Danforth Center Roots and Shoots Blog that includes a sampling of interesting stories about world hunger and malnutrition, food security, climate change, biofuels, agriculture, the environment, conferences and events, and the impact of plant science. We hope this compilation of stories and information will serve as an interesting source of information for you.
- lowest level since June 2012. Prices of cereals and oils decrease – FAO expects bumper cereal harvest
- In from the Wild: Global Inventory Project Targets Wild Perennials for Food
- Agriculture is the world’s largest ecosystem and the leading cause of biodiversity loss. Dr. Allison Miller and her team want to change that through their work with perennial crops.
- in grasses (cereals), legumes (soy, beans), and oilseeds (sunflower, flax, etc
- IMPACT STORY: HEALING THE PLANET
How Danforth Center scientists are building solutions from the ground up to restore soil and save the planet.
- dedicated to annual agriculture, mostly in grasses (cereals), legumes (soy, beans), and oilseeds (sunflower
- Elizabeth Kellogg
- disparate as rice, wheat, maize, and the other cereals. Because similarity and difference are two sides, of the great cereals of the world. Grant-supported projects in the Kellogg lab: NSF-IOS 1557633, in cereals that produce single spikelets. The identification of the suppressor of sessile spikelet
- Danforth Center Expands with New Principal Investigators
- The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center is growing with the addition of two principal investigators.
- on understanding and improving temperature stress tolerance of plants, including cereals and underdeveloped
- In Celebration of the Vision and Leadership of Gerry & Bob Virgil
- Presentation Ceremony of The Geraldine J. and Robert L. Virgil Distinguished Investigator
To Todd C. Mockler, Ph.D.
“The conferral of Distinguished Investigator is our way of recognizing exceptional achievements, contributions and leadership from t ...
- , flooding, or cold. The Mockler lab is mainly focused on model grasses that are related to cereals
- (Riverfront Times) Danforth Center Shows Off Awesome New Toy Robot
- By Aimee Levitt Fri., Apr. 13 2012 at 8:00 AM
Scientists at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center are all aflurry this week over the new toy that just got delivered. Sorry, it's a tool that will advance our understanding of the plant world and af ...
- with other plants, namely cereals and grains used for biofuels.
The robot was custom-designed