4 search results for CRISPR-CAS
- DuPont Pioneer and Danforth Center Collaborate to Apply Cutting-edge Technologies to Improve Crops for Smallholder Farmers
- The suite of technologies DuPont Pioneer is providing to the project is revolutionary
- expertise related to methods for using CRISPR-Cas advanced plant breeding technology for creating new, ’s proprietary methodologies, CRISPR-Cas opens up so many possibilities for agricultural improvement, .”
Pioneer is applying CRISPR-Cas as an advanced plant breeding tool to develop seed products for greater environmental resiliency, productivity and sustainability. It has defined CRISPR-Cas guiding, developmental genes with CRISPR-Cas will significantly accelerate these efforts. Additional details
- Recipients of African Women in Agricultural Research and Development Award Work to Improve Food Security
- The career development program brought three women to the United States to study current scientific techniques to help improve global food security.
- it be CRISPR–Cas genome editing, genomics or metabolomics, this fellowship has exposed them
- Investing in Young Scientists for Global Impact
- Recently, our Institute for International Crop Improvement sponsored four early-career scientists to attend the 7th annual South Asia Biosafety conference in Dhaka, Bangladesh, the premiere biosafety meeting in South Asia.
- CRISPR/Cas, TALENS, ZFN, etc. The sessions including discussions about technical or practical
- Bing Yang
- editing technologies allow precise, targeted genomic changes. TALENs and CRISPR/Cas represent