35 search results for Board Chair
- Danforth Center Announces New Board Chair
- Todd R. Schnuck, chairman and chief executive officer of Schnuck Markets, Inc., has been elected to serve as the new chair of the Center's board of directors.
- Danforth Center Announces New Board Chair, ST. LOUIS, MO, January 30, 2019 – The Donald Danforth, of Schnuck Markets, Inc., has been elected to serve as the new chair of the Center’s board of directors. Schnuck succeeds John McDonnell, retired chairman of the board, McDonnell Douglas Corporation, who has served as chair since 2013 and will remain a director. Schnuck joined the Danforth Center board, as president of the organization’s board of directors. He is past chair of the board of directors for both
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Danforth Center Names New Wing After Founder
- The announcement was made by James Carrington, president of the Danforth Plant Science Center, who said the naming of the building is a very fitting and appropriate honor.
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Danforth Center Names New Wing After Founder,
The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center has announced that its new, $45 million research expansion will be named the William H. Danforth Wing.
Dr. William Danforth is the founding chairman of the board of trustees at the plant science center, chancellor emeritus of Washington University and chair of the BioStL Coalition. The announcement was made Wednesday by James Carrington, president of the Danforth Plant
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Editorial: A Wing and a Vision
- This week brought news that the new, $45 million wing of the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center will be named the William H. Danforth Wing.
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Editorial: A Wing and a Vision, This week brought news that the new, $45 million wing of the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center will be named the William H. Danforth Wing.
This is more than fitting since Dr. Danforth is the founding chairman of the board of directors of the plant science center, as well as chancellor emeritus of Washington University and chair of the BioStL Coalition. It was his vision 18 years ago that brought about the creation of the Danforth
- AAAS Selects Danforth Center Principal Investigator to Serve as Chair-Elect for the Biological Sciences
- Elizabeth (Toby) Kellogg, Ph.D., was selected by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) to serve as Chair-Elect for the Biological Sciences Section.
- and arranges symposia for the annual meeting. As chair-elect, Kellogg will succeed Danforth Scientific Advisory Board Member Dr. Pamela Ronald, who will step in to the office of Chair. “It is an honor, AAAS Selects Danforth Center Principal Investigator to Serve as Chair-Elect for the Biological, for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) to serve as chair-elect for the Biological Sciences Section beginning, . BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES DIVISION OF AAAS Current chair: Steve Henikoff, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Todd R. Schnuck
- Todd R. Schnuck Todd R. Schnuck is the Chair of the Board of Directors of the Donald, engagement. In addition to serving as Chair of the Board of Directors for the Danforth Center, he serves as Chair of the Board for Fair St. Louis Foundation, while also holding board memberships with the United Way of Greater St. Louis and Civic Progress. He was a founding board member for the Foster, , M.D.Board of DirectorsScientific Advisory Board Letter from the PresidentDirectoryCampusBRDG ParkContact
- Accelerating Discovery with Vital Service
- Donors make it possible for the Danforth Center to accelerate discovery and create mission impact. Through their generosity and support, the Center is able to maintain state-of-the-art facilities, purchase new equipment and technology, provide education and outreach programs among other activities aimed at improving human health, preserving and renewing our environment, and enhancing our region as a world center for plant science.
- Chair in 2011 and Chair of the Friends Committee in 2012. In this role he led the Committee’s, . He became the Founding Chair of the Danforth Leadership Council (DLC) when it was established, Center is humbling.” As Founding Chair of the DLC, Jim helped to recruit 60 members who work, to the Danforth Leadership Council,” said Dr. William H. Danforth, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, , who serves on the Board of Trustees at John Burroughs Schools where two of his children currently
- SEEDS of Change 2
- Featuring former CEO of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- .” – Jeff and Tricia Raikes
Jeff has served on the board of trustees for Stanford University since 2008 and was named chair of the board beginning July 1. , (Collection), (Collection), -practices in philanthropy promises to make for an especially worthwhile hour,” stated Wes Jones, chair
- Seeking Impact at Scale
- Life Lessons from Technology, Catalytic Philanthropy, and the Family Farm with Jeff Raikes
- the event.
Jeff has served on the board of trustees at Stanford University since 2008 and was named chair of the board beginning July 1. The SEEDS of Change program is hosted by the Danforth, globally,” stated Stephanie Regagnon, CEO at FieldWatch, Inc. and chair of the Danforth Center’s Young Friends Committee. Following his presentation, Wes Jones, chair of the Danforth Leadership Council
- Board of Directors
- Innovation District Plan Unveiled Board of Directors Todd R. Schnuck Chair Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Schnuck Markets, Inc. Philip Needleman, Ph.D. Vice Chair
Former Chief, Immediate Past Chair
Retired Chairman of the Board, McDonnell Douglas Corporation
Brett D, Board of Directors,
Home, , M.D.Board of DirectorsScientific Advisory Board Letter from the PresidentDirectoryCampusBRDG
- William H. Danforth, M.D.
- . Danforth, M.D. Dr. William H. Danforth is Founding Chair of the Board of Directors of the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, Chancellor Emeritus of Washington University and Chair of the BioStL, . Danforth, M.D.Board of DirectorsScientific Advisory Board Letter from the PresidentDirectoryCampusBRDG, many eminent plant scientists. He also served as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Washington, and served on the Council l977-79.
Dr. Danforth was appointed to chair the Research, Education