29 search results for Allison Miller
- Allison Miller
- Allison Miller,
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram Flickr YouTube RSS About Our Leadership Dr. William H. DanforthDr. James C. CarringtonSam, Plan Unveiled
Allison Miller, PH.D., and nut trees and their wild relatives.
CONTACT Allison Miller, Ph.D. Member and Principal
- (St. Louis Public Radio) The challenge of feeding an increasing global population in a warmer, wealthier world
- Allison Miller and Jason Clay joined St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh.
- (St. Louis Public Radio) The challenge of feeding an increasing global population in a warmer, wealthier world, Allison Miller and Jason Clay joined St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh. READ MORE, (Collection), (Collection)
- Danforth Center and Saint Louis University Establish Joint Faculty Partnership
- Partnership expands research and graduate training programs
- and Saint Louis University are pleased to announce that Allison Miller, Ph.D., professor of biology, , will be appointed to a joint faculty position between the Danforth Center and SLU. Miller will serve as member, at the Center’s Creve Coeur facilities. Miller’s arrival signals an expansion of the Center’s collaboration, - Columbia. Miller’s research focuses on how perennial plants evolve in nature, how they withstand, season over season production and deep root systems to reduce erosion. Miller also studies mechanisms
- Lab News
- an increasing global population in a warmer, wealthier world
Allison Miller and Jason Clay, 2017
The Miller Lab’s Journey to the Danforth Center
Guest blogger, Allison Miller, Ph.D. SLU Department of Biology navigates a new lab space,
39 North Innovation District Plan Unveiled
Allison Miller, PH.D.
Can perennial crops advance food
- Research Team
Allison Miller, PH.D.
Can perennial crops advance food, of multiple years. Research Team Allison Miller Ph.D. Ecology, Evolution, and Population Biology
39 North Innovation District Plan Unveiled Directory Dr. Allison Miller's, Allison Miller 314-587-1232 314-587-1332 firstname.lastname@example.org Principal
- IMPACT STORY: HEALING THE PLANET
How Danforth Center scientists are building solutions from the ground up to restore soil and save the planet.
- the environment too? Toward a Sustainable Ag Danforth Center scientists in the lab of Allison Miller, of crops to perennial varieties.” -Allison Miller, Ph.D., Danforth Center principal investigator
- In from the Wild: Global Inventory Project Targets Wild Perennials for Food
- Agriculture is the world’s largest ecosystem and the leading cause of biodiversity loss. Dr. Allison Miller and her team want to change that through their work with perennial crops.
- . Allison Miller and her team want to try. The Miller Lab is part of the Global Inventory Project, there are over 6,000 perennial species of beans,” says Miller. “Imagine the environmental impact if we could
- Research Areas
- Allison Miller Todd Mockler Dmitri Nusinow Dilip Shah Nigel Taylor Chris Topp Jim, Allison Miller Todd Mockler Sona Pandey Chris Topp Jim Umen Sam Wang Ru Zhang Plant, Malia Gehan Donald MacKenzie Allison Miller Todd Mockler Dmitri Nusinow Sona Pandey Chris
- The Future of Food in a Wealthier, Warmer World
- Join us March 8 for Conversations #ConvoSTL
- , Senior Vice President, Markets & Food for the World Wildlife Fund, and Allison Miller Ph.D.