18 search results for AAAS
- Toni Kutchan Elected as Fellow of AAAS
- Toni Kutchan, Ph.D. named a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Toni Kutchan Elected as Fellow of AAAS, ST. LOUIS, MO, November 21, 2017 — Toni Kutchan, Ph.D., (AAAS). Election as a AAAS Fellow is an honor bestowed upon AAAS members by their peers, .” This year 396 members have been awarded this honor by AAAS because of their scientifically, ) rosette pin on Saturday, 17 February from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Central Time at the AAAS Fellows Forum during the 2018 AAAS Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas. This year’s AAAS Fellows
- Danforth Center Scientist Elected AAAS Fellow
- ST. LOUIS, MO, December 5, 2011 –Dr. Eliot Herman, member at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center has been elected fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Fellow. The election of AAAS Fellows by their peers has b ...
- Danforth Center Scientist Elected AAAS Fellow, ST. LOUIS, MO, December 5, 2011 –Dr. Eliot Herman, Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Fellow. The election of AAAS Fellows by their peers has, .
For his contributions he and other AAAS Fellows selected this year will be presented with a certificate and rosette on Feb. 18, 2012, during the AAAS Fellows Forum, a part of the Association’s Annual, .” The AAAS is the world’s largest general scientific society and publisher of the journal Science
- AAAS Selects Danforth Center Principal Investigator to Serve as Chair-Elect for the Biological Sciences
- Elizabeth (Toby) Kellogg, Ph.D., was selected by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) to serve as Chair-Elect for the Biological Sciences Section.
- AAAS Selects Danforth Center Principal Investigator to Serve as Chair-Elect for the Biological, for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) to serve as chair-elect for the Biological Sciences Section beginning, at the national and international level,” said Kellogg. “The AAAS is the leading organization, of all people'. Within the AAAS, the Division of Biological Sciences represents a notably broad, . BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES DIVISION OF AAAS Current chair: Steve Henikoff, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- CONVERSATIONS: May 23, 2013
- Let’s talk about... Regional Efforts to Address Global Water Availability and the Impact on Agriculture
The United Nations has dedicated 2013 as the International Year of Water Cooperation. Water is the foundation for all forms of life and absolute ...
- Brutnell was elected as a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). He, , Sharp was elected as a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). He
- Donald Danforth Plant Science Center Welcomes New Principal Investigator
- As expansion efforts continue to advance, the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center has hired Andrea Eveland, Ph.D., as a principal investigator and assistant member.
- the Danforth Center. She is a member of the American Association of the Advancement of Science (AAAS
- The Plant Pulse February 25, 2011
- The Plant Pulse is a new feature of the Danforth Center Roots and Shoots Blog that will include a sampling of interesting stories about world hunger and malnutrition, food security, climate change, biofuels, agriculture, the environment, conferences ...
- for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). Cassava packs a protein punch with bean genes - New Scientist
- The Plant Pulse September 30, 2011
Investing in African agriculture
- St. Louis American
“It is a privilege and honor for me to be invited by the Honourable Minister of Agriculture to contribute to the long-awaited effort to rebuild Nigeria’s agricultural sector,” Fre ...
- The Plant Pulse September 30, 2011, Investing in African agriculture - St. Louis American “It is a privilege and honor for me to be invited by the Honourable Minister of Agriculture to contribute to the long-awaited effort to rebuild Nigeria’s agricultural sector,” Fregene said. Fregene has 20 years’ experience working in South and North America, Asia and Africa to increase cassava productivity. Decadal Plan for Plant Science Begins to Take Shape - Science Insider/AAAS
- Meet 13th Annual Fall Symposium Speakers
- Dr. Patrick Schnable, Baker Professor of Agronomy; Director, Center for Plant Genomics, Iowa State University Founding Director, Center for Plant Genomics will be addressing the topic “The maize genome: New complexities and opportunities,” next wee ...
- and in 2010 he was elected a fellow in the AAAS. He is also the managing partner for Data2Bio LLC which
- The Plant Pulse September 7, 2012
- Big Data Helps Farmers Weather Drought’s Damage
Friedberg says it’s this fine sifting of climate data that allows farmers to protect themselves better while enabling his company to shore up its own defenses with much greater precision against ...
- Science Center hosts 14th Annual Fall Symposium
EukerAlert AAAS "The annual symposium
- 2017 Danforth Center NSF Intern receives First Place Honors
- 2017 Danforth Center NSF Intern receives First Place Honors at 2018 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in Washington, DC
- ) is hosted by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), Education and Human