86 search results for wheat
- (Biofuels Digest) Don’t Smoke That Fuel: ARPA-E funds energy research in tobacco, turpentines, camelina
- Transformative yields for terrestrial plant oils of up to 4,000 gallons per acre are the goal of new research awards from ARPA-E.
In Washington, the Department of Energy’s Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E), today announced 60 cuttin ...
- easier where it works as rotation crop, such as wheat-camelina or soy-corn, and especially
- Research Staff
- was on marker assisted selection and mutation for plant breeding of different crops, including wheat, cassava
- Global Alliance shares Progress and Considers Strategies to use Modern tools to Unlock the Promise of Cassava
- Kampala, Uganda, June 22, 2012—Global leaders in cassava research have drawn up an action plan to unleash the potential of cassava as a key crop to boost food security, tackle poverty and address a changing climate.
Over half-a-billion people in sub ...
- raw material such as high quality cassava flour that can be used as a substitute for wheat, starch
- this in crops such as wheat and rice. Dr. Jianming Yu, Associate Professor, Department of Agronomy
- of drought-sensitive and drought-tolerant wheat varieties identifies proteomic signatures of drought, freeze hardiness in wheat acquired by exposure to -3 degreesC is associated with extensive
- technology to many important crops, including potato, tomato, cotton, soybean, corn and wheat. From 1996