125 search results for maize
- Giving Thanks to Those Who Feed the World
While giving thanks this holiday season, stop a minute to remember those, such as Dr. Borlaug, that dedicated their life’s work to feeding the world.
- at the then newly established International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT) near Mexico City
- of scientific discoveries - From Setaria to Maize; From Bench to Local Communities view YWCA 2016
- POSTDOCTORAL ASSOCIATE - BAXTER LAB
- ) and genetics to identify genes and gene x environment interactions in Maize. The successful candidate
- Imaging Laboratory Technician - Topp Lab
- maize root-nitrogen relationships, as well as a new partnership with Valent BioSciences to study root
- Education & Outreach
- -Research-and-Development-Growth-Park, Cassava, Setaria, Maize, Brachypodium, Switchgrass, Algae, VIRCA
- Golden Cassava Award Presented at International Scientific Conference
- Kampala, Uganda, June 20, 2012—The Global Cassava Partnership for the 21st Century (GCP21) convened its second scientific conference on June 18 at the Speke Resort Conference Centre in Kampala, Uganda with an impressive opening ceremony featuring t ...
- tungro/Cassava mosaic/Maize streak/Banana bunchy top. In 1990 he established an NRI link with William, . In Africa, it is the second most important source of calories after maize, an inexpensive
- Danforth Plant Science Center and Valent BioSciences will Collaborate in Unique Root Science Initiative
- Master Agreement will focus on improving agriculture with non-destructive imaging technology for root growth dynamics.
- the geometry, topology, and internal organization of a maize root.
Displayed is a mature maize / corn root
- Todd Mockler
- and a better model for C4 crops such as maize, sorghum, and switchgrass.
The research will be directed, ) is a grass species related to the major cereal grain species wheat, barley, oats, maize, rice, rye, sorghum
- development in maize
John Hadish Luther College
Lab: Dr. Jim,
Erin Mattoon Cornell University
Project: Characterization of maize mychorrhizal
- , millets and banana. Also included are specific improvements in crops like maize and rice that aren't, from them. In developed countries research on maize, soybeans and rice, all money-making crops, has led