66 search results for startup
- Danforth Center Announces All-Star Board To Pick First IN2 Agtech Cohort
- The IN2 Food, Energy, Water Nexus External Advisory Board brings together experts from the academic, business, government and philanthropic sectors.
- Danforth Center Announces All-Star Board To Pick First IN<span style="vertical-align:super">2</span> Agtech Cohort, ST. LOUIS, MO, April 8, 2019 – The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center announces the formation of an all-star line-up of agricultural experts to advise the Wells Fargo Innovation Incubator (IN2) as it deploys up to $2.25 million in technical assistance for agtech startup companies. The newly-announced IN2 Food, Energy, Water Nexus External Advisory Board (EAB) brings
- The Power of a Raspberry Pi
- With the help of a Raspberry Pi computer, Leonardo Chavez taught himself how to code. These new coding skills enabled him to secure a position as a Phenotyping Technician at the Danforth Center, where he continues to collaborate with fellow team members and scientists to build equipment using low-cost hardware using Raspberry Pi computers.
- Technician in Dr. Ru Zhang’s lab and an Electrical and Biological Engineer for Agrela, a startup
- (Science Magazine) Algae's Second Try
- Science 2 September 2011:
Vol. 333 no. 6047 pp. 1238-1239
Robert F. Service
Fifteen years ago, the United States gave up on algae-based biofuels. Now synthetic biology has helped revitalize the field.
In Scien ...
- , California, startup looking, like Solazyme, to use synthetic biology to create commercial fuelmaking
- Seeding Innovation
- The Danforth Center is partnering with Wells Fargo as they expand their Innovation Incubator (IN2) to fund, research and commercialize new technologies that can reduce the agriculture industry's carbon footprint, energy and water consumption.
- problems are identified, startup companies that are selected as part of an IN2 cohort can then work
- with Fred Ausubel working on symbiotic nitrogen fixation, and then worked at AGS, a startup agbiotech
- News & Media
- MORE (EQ) From Science Research To IoT Device Design: Plant Analytics Startup Grows