123 search results for maize
- Drawn to St Louis – Westward Expansion to the Center of Plant Science
- Keith Duncan, research scientist in Chris Topp’s laboratory, responsible for operation and management of the new X-ray CT imaging system.
- maize breeding population, using root system architecture to explore specific genetic traits that can potentially reveal significant new breeding strategies, helping to develop maize lines that are better
- Improving Investments, Policies, and Productivity Is Critical to Combating Hunger and Malnutrition
- St. Louis, MO—Global demand for major grains, such as maize, rice, and wheat, is projected to increase by nearly 48 percent from 2000-2025 and by 70 percent between 2000 and 2050, according to research presented by Mark Rosegrant, who delivered ...
- Improving Investments, Policies, and Productivity Is Critical to Combating Hunger and Malnutrition, St. Louis, MO—Global demand for major grains, such as maize, rice, and wheat, is projected to increase by nearly 48 percent from 2000-2025 and by 70 percent between 2000 and 2050, according to research presented by Mark Rosegrant, who delivered the Ag Economic Forum Keynote during the 2011 Ag, malnutrition through 2050 and beyond. Even without climate change, the prices of rice, maize, and wheat
- Danforth Center Names 2016 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow
- Alexandra Asaro, a graduate student at Washington University in St. Louis has been named the 2016 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow.
- dissertation research on genetic by environment interactions in the maize (Zea mays L.) ionome. Asaro, of environmental changes. Asaro studies genetic by environment interactions in the maize ionome, the entirety
- of DCT2 in Maize Photosynthetic Development via 13C Isotopic Labeling Cynthia Holland,
Project: A Quantitative Genetic Analysis of the Maize ionome Dennis Zhu University of Missouri
- and Environmental Variation Via Phenomic Analysis of Maize Root Architecture
Evan, : Genome-Wide Association Study of Ionomic Traits in a Maize Association Panel
- Lab News
- to Improve Maize Architecture
Read More Wednesday, 11 October 2017, Receives $3.4M to Improve Maize Architecture Read More Wednesday, 01 February 2017
- the elemental composition of maize kernels using a dataset spanning dozens of environments, -Sequencing in Maize
- Intern Projects
- RNAs in the regulation of inflorescence architecture in maize"
"Fine-mapping of a QTL associated with cadmium accumulation in maize
- The Plant Pulse February 25, 2011
- The Plant Pulse is a new feature of the Danforth Center Roots and Shoots Blog that will include a sampling of interesting stories about world hunger and malnutrition, food security, climate change, biofuels, agriculture, the environment, conferences ...
- and maize genes to make a protein called zeolin. Ag Innovation Showcase will be on May 23
- The Plant Pulse April 13, 2012
Danforth Center receives $711,656 for internship program
St. Louis Business Journal
“These grants help expand our program by supporting additional interns to engage in an international research environment with a diverse set of research ...
- significant losses to rice, wheat, maize, potatoes and soybeans, according to the researchers who