66 search results for startup
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Companies pitch latest tech for farmers at Ag Innovation Showcase
- Dust off your elevator speech and put on your sports coat: It’s time again for the Ag Innovation Showcase
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Companies pitch latest tech for farmers at Ag Innovation Showcase, Ben Unglesbee Dust off your elevator speech and put on your sports coat: It’s time again for the Ag Innovation Showcase. The annual event, hosted by the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, brings in startup founders and venture capitalists from around the country and the world to St. Louis to discuss the latest technologies. But instead of talking about social media or ride
- Plant Pulse
- The Plant Pulse is a feature of the Danforth Center Roots and Shoots Blog that includes a sampling of interesting stories about world hunger and malnutrition, food security, climate change, biofuels, agriculture, the environment, conferences and events, and the impact of plant science.
- Plant Pulse, St. Louis among five startup cities to watch in 2014 St. Louis Business Journal
St. Louis has been named one of five U.S. cities to watch in 2014 by Upstart, which covers entrepreneurs and emerging companies that are shaping the next phase of the global economy. Start-Up Uses Plant Seeds for a Biofuel The New York Times
Thanks to advances in molecular genetics and DNA sequencing technology, SGB, the San Diego start-up has, in a few years, succeeded in domesticating
- (St. Louis Business Journal) McDonnell is new Danforth Center chairman
- When Dr. Bill Danforth signaled his desire to hand over the chairmanship of the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center earlier this year, the nomination committee turned to trustee John McDonnell
- not the young startup organization that we were in the early days, so it’s an organization that’s
- (St. Louis Beacon) Agricultural innovators look to grow bumper crop of businesses in St. Louis
- St. Louis has become a hub for agricultural sciences and commercialization but still lags in capital formation. That was the sentiment expressed by attendees at the Ag Innovation Showcase held at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center.
- in terms of traditional hubs of startup activity, places like Boston or the Valley, they are also still
- Plant Pulse
- The Plant Pulse is a feature of the Danforth Center Roots and Shoots Blog that includes a sampling of interesting stories about world hunger and malnutrition, food security, climate change, biofuels, agriculture, the environment, conferences and events, and the impact of plant science. We hope this compilation of stories and information will serve as an interesting source of information for you.
- into a startup hub? The secret sauce might be inspiration – the inspiration to reinvent a great city
- JOIN US MAY 15 FOR VENTURE CAFÉ NIGHT: 39°N
- This month learn about patent development and sample Madrinas Coffee and WellBeing Brewing Beer.
- to answer questions and provide attendees with tools and knowledge to grow and enhance a startup
- VENTURE CAFÉ NIGHT: 39°N TOMORROW GOING GLOBAL
- Celebrate National Ag Day at the Danforth Center
- & Scaling an AGTech Startup | The Yield Lab @TheYieldLab 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm, Mary and Oliver Langenberg
- Join us on Jan. 16th for Venture Café Night: 39°N at the Danforth Center
- Experience drone racing demonstrations and much more!
- an interactive panel discussion about blockchain technology! Helix Center startup SaniTrace
- JOIN US OCTOBER 17 FOR VENTURE CAFE NIGHT: 39 NORTH
- Helping innovators by enhancing and accelerating the growth of innovation in 39 North through high-impact programming.
- – 6:00 pm, 39N Café
If you want a chance to pitch your startup to investors, we have
- (The St. Louis American) New funding for new bioscience companies
- By staff of The St. Louis American
Do you have a science-based technology or idea that might be the basis of a new start-up business in St. Louis? Could you use initial funding and expert advice to prove your innovation further and to help secure pr ...
- a fundable startup company in the St. Louis region.
Entities that have received