42 search results for fellowship
- are available for young academic researchers. Fellowship applicants should submit their request a one
- Post-Doctoral Associate Named Prestigious Hanna H. Gray Fellow and Receives $1.4 Million Award to Accelerate His Career in Plant Science
- Kevin Cox was named one of only 15 Hanna H. Gray Fellows by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) in Chevy Chase, MD.
- Post-Doctoral Associate Named Prestigious Hanna H. Gray Fellow and Receives $1.4 Million Award to Accelerate His Career in Plant Science, ST. LOUIS, MO, September 12, 2019 – Kevin Cox Jr., Ph.D., a post-doctoral associate at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center was named one of only 15 Hanna H. Gray Fellows by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) in Chevy Chase, MD. The fellowship, technology and to apply it to understanding and combatting plant diseases.” The fellowship specifically
- Danforth Center Kicks Off a Week of Activities to Celebrate the Expansion
- Follow along on Twitter with #NewWing this week as we commemorate the opening of the William H. Danforth Wing.
- . The fellowship was endowed in honor of Dr. Danforth by Dr. P. Roy Vagelos and his wife Diana Vagelos
- Lab News
- to Develop More Productive Crops
Prestigious Goldwater Fellowship Awarded to Danforth
- Lab News
- Science Scholar Recipient
The Fellowship enables talented young scientists to pursue
- News & Media
- Prestigious Fellowship For Research At Danforth Center Kevin Cox, a postdoctoral associate in the Meyers Lab, was recently awarded a million dollar fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute. Listen his, the Hanna H. Gray Fellowship from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute. Read our blog to learn about the impact that this fellowship will have on his research and career as a plant scientist.
- Research Staff
- a Rockefeller Fellowship specializing in rice tissue culture and disease resistance from, a University of Pretoria Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students. She joined the Forest
- in Tuebingen, Germany studying hybrid necrosis in A. thaliana. She was awarded a MacArthur fellowship, in 2005. She was awarded an NSERC postdoctoral fellowship and continued her research from 2005-2008
- Ask a Postdoc: Alex Harkess
- Alex Harkess, National Science Foundation Plant Genome Initiative Postdoctoral Fellow in Dr. Blake Meyer’s Lab answers a few questions about his research and life at the Danforth Center as a postdoc.
- , we formed plans to write an NSF Plant Genome Postdoc Fellowship together that was later funded
- OSU after completing a B.S. in Biology at Hobart College (NY). After a post-doctoral fellowship