38 search results for Precision Agriculture
- Record crowd explore scientific innovation and robotics at the St. Louis Raspberry Pi Jam
- The free interactive event offered hands-on STEM activities for all ages
- , an integrated field phenotyping and management platform for crop development and precision agriculture
- Danforth Plant Science Center Receives $8M For Big Data Research Program To Advance Development of Key Bioenergy Crop
- Understanding key phenotype-to-genotype associations will enhance efforts to bring products to market.
- of energy sorghum’s physical characteristics and genomic information.
Precision phenotyping will also, Department of Energy, National Science Foundation, U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Agency, at @DanforthCenter. About TERRA
The TERRA program uniquely integrates agriculture, information
- Seventh Annual Ag Innovation Showcase Opens in St. Louis
- International forum spotlights convergence of tech, science and data in addressing climate change, sustainability, food safety and global food demand.
- is the world’s premier forum on the convergence of agriculture and technology.
“Ag Innovation, the profound challenges facing global agriculture while realizing its great opportunities,” said Rohit, as it applies to agriculture and promote adoption of that technology worldwide.”
The Showcase has, mitigation, pest control, and waste and contamination reduction; and Precision ag tools, including data, is the world’s premier event focusing on the convergence of agriculture and technology. It brings together
- Women-Owned Technology Start-Ups To Take Center Stage at Ag Innovation Showcase in St. Louis
- Firms are commercializing non-traditional innovations in bioplastics, water treatment, bio-based clothing dyes and renewable architectural products
- in renewables and sustainables, biological solutions, farming innovations and precision agriculture, Showcase, the world’s premier event focusing on the convergence of agriculture and technology, , MO.
“The Ag Showcase is geared toward presenting the most current topics and trends in agriculture, , Ag Innovation Showcase is the world’s premier event focusing on the convergence of agriculture and technology. It brings together those with a significant stake in agriculture and agricultural
- Get Social During Ag Innovation Showcase #16AIS
- We invite you to learn more and interact with the presenters, speakers, panelists and event organizers. Use this social media directory of Twitter handles to connect with many of those participating at Ag Innovation Showcase.
- of precision ag and automation, ag inputs and diagnostics, alternative food and feedstock systems, : Precision Ag & Automation
Arable Labs, Inc. @ArableLabs
Food Origins, to Impact, Translating Science and Technology into Developing World Agriculture at the Bill
- Elizabeth Kellogg
- agriculture. Research Summary Elizabeth has spent her career studying cereal crops,
At the dawn of agriculture, our ancestors harvested wild grains and began replanting them year after year, basis of agriculture, it is an obvious aspect of plants that can engage students at all education, of the golf industry, and is also directly relevant to agriculture. The new methods used in this project will make salt tolerance measurements more precise, and this added precision will increase
- House Committee on Small Business Committee, Subcommittee Agriculture, Energy and Trade hearing on “Restoring Rural America: How Agritech is Revitalizing the Heartland.”
- Remarks by Sam Fiorello, Chief Operating Officer, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center and President, BRDG Park
- 2014-15, venture capital funds invested at least $6.9 billion in a range of agriculture-related innovations, including precision agriculture and e-commerce food marketing. Most of these venture capital, House Committee on Small Business Committee, Subcommittee Agriculture, Energy and Trade hearing on “Restoring Rural America: How Agritech is Revitalizing the Heartland.”, “Restoring Rural America, of the United States from the Task Force on Agriculture and Rural Prosperity, prospects
- A conversation with Roger Beachy, President Emeritus of the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- Biotech’s papa
By: Jeannette Cooperman
Roger Beachy had already engineered the world’s first virus-resistant tomato when he left Washington University’s faculty for The Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, Calif. For seven years, his office ...
- from the start?
The more we learned about the precision and predictability of the technology, ?
As a key step to global food security and sustainable intensification of agriculture. Some people think agriculture, to be sustainable, has to be small. It can’t be small and feed 10 billion people, went to D.C. to head the new National Institute for Food and Agriculture—a reinvention Bill Danforth, ’m much more effective now as an international spokesperson for agriculture, because I know more