36 search results for Precision Agriculture
- Get Social During Ag Innovation Showcase #16AIS
- We invite you to learn more and interact with the presenters, speakers, panelists and event organizers. Use this social media directory of Twitter handles to connect with many of those participating at Ag Innovation Showcase.
- of precision ag and automation, ag inputs and diagnostics, alternative food and feedstock systems, : Precision Ag & Automation
Arable Labs, Inc. @ArableLabs
Food Origins, to Impact, Translating Science and Technology into Developing World Agriculture at the Bill
- News & Media
- Dr. Nadia Shakoor is pioneering the future of agriculture and plant research with an IoT-enabled, , June 28, 2018 READ MORE (Modern Agriculture) The Future of Food and Farming Agriculture, ) The Future of Ag Tech in the Midwest
The development of new technology in agriculture has helped, the charge for new precision breeding tools?
Plenty of precision breeding innovation
Tuesday, -Institutional Project to Improve Harvests of One of the Most Important Crops in U.S. Agriculture
- Elizabeth Kellogg
- space that sustains the environment and strengthens agriculture. Research Summary Elizabeth, Doust and Julie Angle, Oklahoma State University
At the dawn of agriculture, our ancestors harvested, . Because retaining seeds on the plant is the very basis of agriculture, it is an obvious aspect, to agriculture. The new methods used in this project will make salt tolerance measurements more precise, and this added precision will increase the efficiency of turfgrass breeding and research. Our
- Roots & Shoots Blog
- Interns 2017 Recipient of Africa Food Prize Highlights Women’s Role in Agriculture, CRISPR: Using precision technology to benefit people and the planet Tuesday, March 13, for agriculture research The Future of Food in a Wealthier, Warmer World Tuesday, Agriculture, Energy and Trade hearing on “Restoring Rural America: How Agritech is Revitalizing
- House Committee on Small Business Committee, Subcommittee Agriculture, Energy and Trade hearing on “Restoring Rural America: How Agritech is Revitalizing the Heartland.”
- Remarks by Sam Fiorello, Chief Operating Officer, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center and President, BRDG Park
- 2014-15, venture capital funds invested at least $6.9 billion in a range of agriculture-related innovations, including precision agriculture and e-commerce food marketing. Most of these venture capital, House Committee on Small Business Committee, Subcommittee Agriculture, Energy and Trade hearing on “Restoring Rural America: How Agritech is Revitalizing the Heartland.”, “Restoring Rural America, of the United States from the Task Force on Agriculture and Rural Prosperity, prospects
- A conversation with Roger Beachy, President Emeritus of the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- Biotech’s papa
By: Jeannette Cooperman
Roger Beachy had already engineered the world’s first virus-resistant tomato when he left Washington University’s faculty for The Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, Calif. For seven years, his office ...
- from the start?
The more we learned about the precision and predictability of the technology, ?
As a key step to global food security and sustainable intensification of agriculture. Some people think agriculture, to be sustainable, has to be small. It can’t be small and feed 10 billion people, went to D.C. to head the new National Institute for Food and Agriculture—a reinvention Bill Danforth, ’m much more effective now as an international spokesperson for agriculture, because I know more