1291 search results for Plant science
- Growing St. Louis’ Plant and Life Science Ecosystem and Harvesting Commercial Success
- Join us on November 20th as featured panelists discuss the infrastructure a region needs to support a successful start-up community, how St. Louis compares to other regions, and how local businesses, institutions, and individuals can help to advance business innovation in our region.
- Growing St. Louis’ Plant and Life Science Ecosystem and Harvesting Commercial Success, Join us, Operating Officer, Senior Vice President- Administration, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, center where new businesses and companies in plant science and biotechnology thrive in a strong entrepreneurial and investment ecosystem. More than 700 plant and life science companies provide nearly, Plant Science Center
and President, BRDG Park @DanforthCenter @BRDGPark
- Danforth Center Names 2016 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow
- Alexandra Asaro, a graduate student at Washington University in St. Louis has been named the 2016 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow.
- Danforth Center Names 2016 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow, ST. LOUIS, MO – The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center announced that Alexandra Asaro, a graduate student at Washington University in St. Louis has been named the 2016 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow. She is the second, research demonstrates great promise for advancing plant science. The fellowship was endowed in honor of Dr, mission, to improve the human condition through plant science. Vagelos retired from the board in 2014
- Danforth Plant Science Center Develops Versatile Field Phenotyping to Benefit Farmers
- Solar-powered PheNode is set for investment stage.
- Danforth Plant Science Center Develops Versatile Field Phenotyping to Benefit Farmers, ST. LOUIS, MO – Researchers at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, a not-for-profit research institute with a mission to improve the human condition through plant science, are leveraging expertise, .” About The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center Founded in 1998, the Donald Danforth Plant, through plant science. Research, education and outreach aim to have impact at the nexus of food security
- Explore the William H. Danforth Wing at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- Saturday, April 16 the William H. Danforth Wing will be open for tours.
- Explore the William H. Danforth Wing at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, On Saturday, in our long range plans to increase our impact through plant science,” said James Carrington, Ph.D., president of the Danforth Center. “The new addition will increase our capacity for high-level science in crop improvement, bioenergy, sustainable agriculture and plant biology. The new facilities, plant science, plant-environmental interactions, food security and next-generation bioenergy crops
- Drawn to St Louis – Westward Expansion to the Center of Plant Science
- Keith Duncan, research scientist in Chris Topp’s laboratory, responsible for operation and management of the new X-ray CT imaging system.
- Drawn to St Louis – Westward Expansion to the Center of Plant Science, Roots & Shoots February, .
“Plant science imaging expert, now living here in St Louis.” That was the subject line in my email to the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in response to a job posting in Dr. Chris Topp’s laboratory, . As Delaware was no longer an option for plant science, we examined the entire country to determine where I, in the plant science community as a world-class facility with some the best and brightest researchers from
- Give STL Day – An Opportunity to Improve the Human Condition through Plant Science
- SAVE THE DATE! On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 you'll have the opportunity to support the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in a 24-hour online giving event.
- Give STL Day – An Opportunity to Improve the Human Condition through Plant Science , The Danforth Plant Science Center is proud to be participating in Give STL Day, on Tuesday, May 5, 2015, a one, the human condition through plant science.
“I am grateful to our amazing partners, generous donors, plant science.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter @DanforthCenter and LIKE us on Facebook to stay up to date with science, research and recent news., (Collection), (Collection)
- Donald Danforth Plant Science Center Welcomes New Principal Investigator
- As expansion efforts continue to advance, the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center has hired Andrea Eveland, Ph.D., as a principal investigator and assistant member.
- Donald Danforth Plant Science Center Welcomes New Principal Investigator, New hire brings, , 2014 – As expansion efforts continue to advance, the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center has hired, will complement the Center’s groundbreaking work in plant cereal crops and bioenergy grasses. Eveland’s, to her laboratory team over the next several months. After receiving her Ph.D. in plant molecular and cell biology in 2008 from the University of Florida- Gainesville, Eveland was a National Science
- Danforth Plant Science Center Elects New Chairman and Expands Board of Trustees
- The Board of Trustees of the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center elected John F. McDonnell to succeed William H. Danforth, M.D., as chairman, and added three St. Louis leaders as new trustees.
- Danforth Plant Science Center Elects New Chairman and Expands Board of Trustees, ST. LOUIS, MO, December 17, 2013 – The Board of Trustees of the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center elected John F, as a Danforth Plant Science Center trustee since 2000, and as vice chairman of the board since 2007. He, Council at the Center since 2009. Danforth served as chairman since the Danforth Plant Science Center’s, start-up companies to commercialize life science research breakthroughs. McDonnell is the founding
- (KSDK) New Donald Danforth Plant Science chairman appointed
- There's a new chairman of the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- (KSDK) New Donald Danforth Plant Science chairman appointed, ST. LOUIS (KSDK) – There's a new chairman of the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center. The Board of Trustees elected John McDonnell to succeed Dr. William Danforth as well as added three St. Louis community leaders as trustees, according to a press release. McDonnell has served on the board of trustees since 2000 and as vice chairman since 2007. He retired from McDonnell Douglas Corporation in 1997 and as director of Boeing in 2012
- (St. Louis Beacon) For Carrington, the future of plant science is digital and data-based
- The Beacon sat down with Jim Carrington to discuss the future of plant sciences research, its recent rollout of new technologies and whether the Danforth Center's trajectory has been replicated in other parts of the country.
- (St. Louis Beacon) For Carrington, the future of plant science is digital and data-based, an integral part of St. Louis’ plant science community.
But Carrington isn’t dwelling on recent, for clarity and length. Beacon: Where do you see plant science research going into the future, that. It’s very important to understand that plant science is digital. What that means is everybody who is doing plant science is actually a digital scientist. We’re sequencing thousands and thousands