36 search results for Board Chair
- Advisory Board Letter from the PresidentDirectoryCampusBRDG ParkContact UsCareersDisclosure, , Ph.D., Professor and Sixth Century Chair of Plant Science, Co-Director Centre for Genome-Enabled, a Sixth Century Chair in Plant Science and the Director of the Centre for Genome Enabled Biology
- (St. Louis Beacon) Scientist thrives on challenge and change
- by Jo Seltzer (special to the Beacon)
Phil Needleman relishes his new role as interim president and chief executive officer of the St. Louis Science Center.
"What's good about an interim president is that it means change," he said. "It is the dea ...
- in the workplace culture that he has fostered. As chair of pharmacology at Washington University, he instituted, challenges. He served on the board of commissioners from 2005 until his appointment as interim CEO; he previously served on its board of trustees. He was the first scientist to be appointed a commissioner, .
Phil is a member of the Washington University board of trustees and the medical school National Council
- (Office of Missouri Governor Jay Nixon) Gov. Nixon announces appointment of MTC Director Jason Hall as Director of Missouri Department of Economic Development
- December 30, 2011
With strong business experience and stellar academic record, Hall will bring energy, dedication to new position, Gov. Nixon says
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - Gov. Jay Nixon today announced that he will name Jason Hall, executive director o ...
- as a leader in the high-growth fields of tomorrow. As vice-chair of the MTC board, I have been consistently, with the MTC Board over the past three years has elevated the professionalism and careful due diligence
- Advisory Board Letter from the PresidentDirectoryCampusBRDG ParkContact UsCareersDisclosure, ), Toronto, Canada
Dr. Andrews is Professor and Chair of the Banting & Best Department, of Toronto, where she holds the Charles H. Best Chair in Medical Research. She is also Director
- News & Media
- . Monday, February 11, 2019 READ MORE Danforth Center Announces New Board Chair Todd R, of DirectorsScientific Advisory Board Letter from the PresidentDirectoryCampusBRDG ParkContact, Advisory Board of AgTech NEXT Summit Diverse group of industry thought leaders will share expertise, Danforth Center Announces All-Star Board To Pick First IN2 Agtech Cohort
The IN2 Food, Energy, Water Nexus External Advisory Board brings together experts from the academic, business, government
- Advisory Board Letter from the PresidentDirectoryCampusBRDG ParkContact UsCareersDisclosure, , Ph.D., Professor and Vice Chair of Research, Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology